FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Looks like Jamba is not longer supported

Moderator: MiRai

<<

iamnatman

Post Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:19 pm

Looks like Jamba is not longer supported

Not too certain what happened, but it looks like the previous author of Jamba decided to jump ship. Their parting message wasn't too happy sounding either.

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/jamba

Unfortunately, that leaves the addon in limbo, and most of the features aren't working now. The biggest one, for me at least, is the auto/advanced loot feature not functioning. Now, I did have the beta version of Jamba, which... mostly worked, but after updating all addons after the release, it reverted back to the 7.3.5 version. I guess the beta version was removed, so currently only the 7.3.5 release is available.

Does anyone know of an alternative that might help with auto looting, or even a way to get the beta version of Jamba back? Looting anything is becoming a broadcasting spamfest now, even with auto loot on.

On a final note, I'm really glad the ISBoxing team is keeping this program going. Thanks guys!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:41 pm

Re: Looks like Jamba is not longer supported

<<

iamnatman

Post Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:41 pm

Oh fantastic! Thank you very much. Bookmarking that for sure.
<<

sdled

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:02 am

does this mean jamba is no longer working ?
do i need to rename?
uninstall?
install EMA?
or do i even need jamba?

looks like i already have EMA Beta installed thru twitch as jamba update totally new look
seems to be working fine with isboxer
have notice some follow issue but it seems to be due to BFA....some type of phasing or speed issue with one toon
push setting seems to work
CRTL+SHFT+ALT+I working for invite
there is an issue with targeting... drops after one toon loots have to re-target to loot with other toons or use mouse-over toogle key

see ya in game :ugeek:
<<

iamnatman

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:40 am

sdled wrote:does this mean jamba is no longer working ?
do i need to rename?
uninstall?
install EMA?
or do i even need jamba?

looks like i already have EMA Beta installed thru twitch as jamba update totally new look
seems to be working fine with isboxer
have notice some follow issue but it seems to be due to BFA....some type of phasing or speed issue with one toon
push setting seems to work
CRTL+SHFT+ALT+I working for invite
there is an issue with targeting... drops after one toon loots have to re-target to loot with other toons or use mouse-over toogle key

see ya in game :ugeek:

Yes, you uninstall Jamba. Just use EMA now. It looks/acts pretty much identical to Jamba.
<<

Surveyor

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:49 pm

It appears that EMA has been removed from curse?

Anyone have a zip file of either EMA or recent Jamba-EE beta?

Glad I missed all the drama but I unknowingly overwrote the working EE version with 7.3.5 - thanks twitch :cry:
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:11 pm

Sadly EMA appears to have been removed from the GitHub repository too, so out of luck there.

We have no idea why, but the working assumption is there are some nasty fuckwits out there that bombarded Ebony with some not very nice messages.
<<

Venomisto

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:46 pm

I've updated Jamba for 8.0 if you want a copy just pm me on the isboxer discord @Venomisto and I'll send it. I'll put it up somewhere once I've used it a while and satisfied there's no new bugs, so far none since launch though.

Return to World of Warcraft