FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Not working?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

arictheana

Post Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:12 am

Not working?

So I've gone through the Quick Setup Wizard and followed the steps. I'm using two different battlenet accounts. I bring up the launcher, log into one, start the game, logout, log into the other one, start the game, then select my characters on each one. ISBoxer addon is enabled on both. Nothing has changed though. I don't know what I'm supposed to see, if anything, but it's not working. Like if I press '1' it's supposed to press that on both windows, right?

What did I do wrong?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:32 am

Re: Not working?

From the Quick Setup Guide

Part 2: Log in

After you have Exported to Inner Space, your Character Set should now be available for launching. To launch your team, use one of the following 3 methods:
1. Right click Inner Space in the system notification area and, in the ISBoxer Character Sets sub-menu, select your Character Set
2. In the top left pane in ISBoxer, under Character Sets, right click your Character Set and select Launch
3. To create a shortcut on your desktop to launch your team: In the top left pane in ISBoxer, under Character Sets, right click your Character Set and select Create desktop Launch shortcut

When you launch your Character Set, each instance of your game should come up, one after another.

I suggest method Number 1.
<<

arictheana

Post Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:55 am

But every time I do that, it won't let me log in. I type in my password and it says I've been disconnected.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:58 am

Try disabling Key Maps before typing in your password.

Also, make sure it is the right account details, and you are not attempting to log into the same account more than once.

Also if you use an authenticator, then stuff gets a little trickier. Apparently WinAuth is the way to go for that.
<<

arictheana

Post Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:47 am

Still not working. I even changed it and used two accounts on the same battlenet. Yes, I have an authen but I don't know winauth works. It wants me to add an authen but I already have one.

--------------

Why can't it just work when I load up the two games through the launcher?

---------------

Got it working. I just used this: http://isboxer.com/wiki/HOWTO:Autologin_through_Battle.net

Thanks for trying to help me xD

Return to World of Warcraft