Cant't get Isboxer to launch wow on 8.1 win

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Shao

Post Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:32 am

Cant't get Isboxer to launch wow on 8.1 win

https://pastebin.com/CUNNcX93

Paste bin.

Tried everything,shutting down secondary processes, the game start to load but then nothing happens.

Tried restarting after installing software,nothing happens.

P.S

It is a trial version.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:16 am

Re: Cant't get Isboxer to launch wow on 8.1 win

Well, from your diagnostics I can see that you don't have either ISBoxer or Inner Space running as Administrator. If you're doing that on purpose you might be restricting it. Assuming you're not and you just have told Windows not to bother you with UAC prompts, you can right click Inner Space and select Run as Administrator. This might help.

If not, probably "nothing happens" due to a crash that is not popping up an error box.

The crash may already be solved in the development build of Inner Space. You can try that -- right click Inner Space, select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

If it still occurs even with the development build of Inner Space, then I would use Explorer (as in Windows/File, not Internet Explorer) to go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\CrashDumps (for me that goes to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\CrashDumps), and you may find a .dmp file with the name of the exe that crashed, from the time of your crash. So in my case I have several wow.exe.#####.dmp files that correspond to some recent crashes when I was working on some issues like yours. Send me (email to lax@lavishsoft.com will work) a wow.exe.<numbers>.dmp file, from an attempted launch with the development build of Inner Space, and I can have a look for clues.
<<

Shao

Post Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:07 pm

Nothing I've tried seems to work.

Any other tips?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:16 pm

What are the specs on your machine? I don't see a dedicated GPU, which could be problematic.

Return to World of Warcraft