FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thinking about Multiboxing again in BFA

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Veerlo

Post Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:32 pm

Thinking about Multiboxing again in BFA

I'm thinking about starting to multibox again and before i invest 100's $ i wanted to have a couple questions answered.

1.Is World PvP possible with multiboxing ? I'll probably be a target but since they changed BG rules to not allow follow a couple of years ago i haven't done PvP at all so wondering if there is any limitations.

2.Is gathering working the same in BFA as it did in previous expansion ? Meaning we can gather multiple times from same nodes on different characters ?

3.Has there been any changes in the way multiboxing works in 8.0 ? Jamba, UI's etc.

4.Anything else i should know?

5.What's the best option to power level my teams to 110 if i have a character with 230ish iLvl ?

I guess i could just subscribe and level up my teams up to 110 till the 14th but just wondering.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:38 pm

Re: Thinking about Multiboxing again in BFA

You're more than welcome to ask any questions on this forum you'd like, but, generally, when it comes to general questions about the game you're playing, then the majority of the community hangs out over on dual-boxing, and they come here when they need assistance with ISBoxer.

With that said, I'll go ahead and give some quick answers where I can.

1) You can currently multibox in War Mode (there's quite a large discussion about it over on d-b).
2) There is no indication that gathering has changed.
3) I don't know what specific answer you're looking for here, but I'm going to say no.
4) No idea.
5) No idea - As it currently stands, power-leveling is pretty much dead.
<<

Veerlo

Post Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:53 pm

Re: Thinking about Multiboxing again in BFA

YouR'e right should've thought about Dual boxing. :) Thanks though for the answers

Return to World of Warcraft