FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Interact with Target since 8.0

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Gapi

Post Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:39 am

Interact with Target since 8.0

Hey ladies, :)

im pretty new to multoboxing and all this stuff. I used the isboxer wizzard to create a character set. Before 8.0 "interact with target" worked fine. When i pressed the the "hot key" all chars moved to the npc.

After patch 8.0 i have to move all chars by myself near to the npc. I did not change anything in my configuration.

Can someone explain to me what i have to change in isboxer / wow to make my chars automatically move to the npc?

Thx 4 ur help!

Gapi
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:40 am

Re: Interact with Target since 8.0

The pieces that need to be linked up are described here: http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Interact_with_Target

If that doesn't help, it might help to see your configuration. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Configuration_Sharing
<<

Gapi

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:20 am

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:22 am

If you haven't changed anything in your profile since prior to 8.0, then, at the moment, there are several issues with it:

• The "Interact with Target" Variable Keystroke is unassigned, so there's no way this could have functioned properly prior to the 8.0 pre-patch. If that entry is left blank, then ISBoxer is going to send nothing to the game client(s) when you press your IWT Hotkey. In addition to fixing the other issues I've outlined here, I suggest brushing up on the IWT setup for World of Warcraft, as was already linked by Lax.
  • NumPad 2 is bound to IWT in "Base Hotkeys" Key Map, which is correct, but it's also bound in the "Party" Key Map, which is incorrect. You can't double-bind a key and expect it to function correctly.
  • You have created new Mapped Keys, with Hotkeys, in the "Combat Broadcast" Key Map. This Key Map never gets turned off, so if you put Hotkeys in there then you won't be able to properly use them when you need to type—Hotkeys should only be assigned in Key Maps that end in the word "Hotkeys."
  • Similar to above, you have assigned a Hotkey in the "WoW" Key Map—Hotkeys should only be assigned in Key Maps that end in the word "Hotkeys."
<<

Gapi

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:21 am

Thx 4 your help. Now it works fine again ;)

Return to World of Warcraft