FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problems starting wow

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Xeliaa

Post Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:04 am

Problems starting wow

im having alittle trouble starting wow it has never happend before in the past but its been a year since i used innerspace, ran in to some trouble with Macro's for /assist {FTL] so i changed it to Backspace
and was allowed to export the configuration to innersspace and when i try to start wow it seems to loop when i watch it on my Task manager and console shows this

Code:
[console] [`] Command (Release): console "toggle"

/====================================================
|
| 20:53:32 ISBoxer: Settings imported from ISBoxerToolkit.GeneralSettings.XML
| 20:53:32 ISBoxer: Adding ISBoxer Character Sets menu
| 20:53:32 ISBoxer: Adding Character Set 'Pal inquis'
| 20:53:32 ISBoxer: Adding Character Set 'Dru Hunter'
| 20:53:32 ISBoxer: Instructions completed.
|
\====================================================
There are 0 Inner Space files available for patching.

/====================================================
|
| 20:59:43 ISBoxer: Preparing to launch Character Set 'Dru Hunter'
| 20:59:43 ISBoxer: Settings imported from ISBoxerToolkit.GeneralSettings.XML
| 20:59:43 ISBoxer: Making sure Characters in Character Set 'Dru Hunter' are valid...
| 20:59:43 ISBoxer: Good!
| 20:59:43 ISBoxer: Launching Character Set 'Dru Hunter' all slots...
| 20:59:43 ISBoxer: Launching Slot 1 Character 'Reiais-Moon Guard'
Successfully executed '"G:\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe"'.
Session name 'World of Warcraft14188' accepted for process G:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Session name 'World of Warcraft13432' accepted for process G:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Session name 'World of Warcraft15468' accepted for process G:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Session name 'World of Warcraft10520' accepted for process G:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Session name 'World of Warcraft13948' accepted for process G:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Session name 'World of Warcraft11548' accepted for process G:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Session name 'World of Warcraft16352' accepted for process G:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Session name 'World of Warcraft13920' accepted for process G:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Session name 'World of Warcraft14672' accepted for process G:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Session name 'World of Warcraft15136' accepted for process G:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Session name 'World of Warcraft16336' accepted for process G:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Session name 'World of Warcraft2952' accepted for process G:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Session name 'World of Warcraft4524' accepted for process G:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Session name 'World of Warcraft9640' accepted for process G:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe

Any idea's did i do something wrong somewhere with this new version of isboxer/innerspace
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:45 am

Re: Problems starting wow

Get a compatibility diagnostic.
http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics

Return to World of Warcraft