FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BFA no longer follow ?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

artemian

Post Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:38 am

Re: BFA no longer follow ?

bob wrote:
So, what behaviour was occurring that was inappropriate?

PvP using st bernard (no longer works)

I was doing the same thing just not as good as he was, thus not generating enough bleeding behinds from angsty reporters, otherwise I'd surely get a warning and a ban too, for doing legitimate PvP, while every 12 year old badass and their dog tbags your lowbie after they kill it, which is acceptable and not a dick thing to do, but it seems its a reportable dick thing to drop your 5 boxxys on them a minute later, 1 shot their face and return the bagging favour. I still don't know why I have expected support and haven here from overwhelming majority of lemmings that treat multiboxing unfriendly at best

bob wrote:Being a dick

Because banning for mythical one size fits all reason of "being a dick" without explanation of what exactly constitutes this mysterious "inappropriate behaviour" is not far greater dick thing to do
It is much cheaper victimblame and ban those that have got way better than planned than to adjust ToS, or lord forbid, fix the imbalance, most of the time imbalance stays, imbalance detector goes

blizzard (or any similar or bigger size company which can afford losing a single customer) be like: "Our game is perfect, how dare you vile monster exploit it! Well maybe we will fix the loophole, but we will still ban you for pointing the flaw out. What was that? Reward you for pointing the flaw? Ha ha ha. Poor insect. No, that's not how business works. You are meant to report a bug and do not make a use of it until it get fixed, which maybe will happen, sometime next year. If you exploit it, we may hotfix it, but we will ban you as well. (unless everyone is doing it, then we will just hotfix it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-jwd6RYrPw comes in mind)) The choice is yours."
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:12 am

Re: BFA no longer follow ?

Okay, this thread is over. In the future, please don't hijack a thread that has a topic different than what you wish to post about, even if there are a few similar words.
Previous

Return to World of Warcraft