FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Protection Paly Team

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Jedied

Post Sat May 19, 2018 4:59 pm

Protection Paly Team

Hi, I’ve been trying to figure out how to create in ISboxer a target click button for each member of my team and I haven’t been successful. I’m running a 5 man protection paladin team in WoW and I’m trying to make a button for each group member so that I can target who ever is low of health and left click the button to heal that group member with all the paly healing it at the same time. Is that a possibility with Isboxer and if so I need a step by step on how to do it. I tried watching vedio's and none that I found talks about same class teams. I tried on my own to figure out and failed every time. I'm not to good at this stuff. Any help would be appreciated.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat May 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Re: Protection Paly Team

There are a couple of specific videos on healing, and they include targeting the specific member in question.

This one is probably the best starter video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MQCDOQ0VfU
<<

Jedied

Post Sat May 19, 2018 8:35 pm

Yeah I've seen this video and it help me get to the point where at at but what I need is all my paladins to be able to target the same character and cast the heal at the same time. This video only shows you how to do from 1 character.
<<

aazron

Post Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:22 am

Not sure if you've sorted this by now, but here's what I've done.

1) Go over the 'healing like a pro' youtube video. (I use Grid2)
2) Install the addon Grid2 and then setup your grid to be alphabetical
3) Export your grid2 profile (copy) and then import into Grid2 on you other accounts (paste)
4) In Isboxer create a single column click button (as per video)
5) In game I create a @mouseover macro that activates 'Hand of the Protector' and drag it to a hotbar.
6) Set the click bar in ISboxer, left click to be the hotkey of the macro.

Using the setup instructions in the video, this will activate the @mouseover macro, which will click against your Grid2 addon. Because it is sorted alphabetically, ISBOXER mouse synch will make all paladins click the same name. Voila. 5x Hand of the Protectors, giving you a virtual lay on hands. Its even better with the tank helm.

Go one step further and create a right click on the ISBOXER click bar and you can set an @mouseover for 'Flash of Light'.
An extra step I use is to add a shift Modifer + Left click to activate a @mouseover Lay on Hands, with Round robin set. This will give you a round robin lay on hands so they are not wasted all at once.

My other modifier is for the ability that transfers damage to another tank, also on round robin, etc.

Sorry, can't give more help as I'm no my laptop away from my normal setup for work for while.

Hope this helps.

Return to World of Warcraft