FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

toons dont autoloot proper after changes in control panel

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Bollogg

Post Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:20 pm

toons dont autoloot proper after changes in control panel

Hi, how said in the subject i got following problem:
I wanted to make same changes via IS Boxer Control Panal in the Video fx section. I wanted to create a healing window, what i got after some attemps. Unfortunately i dont know what i really changed, because i worked for the first time with the panel. After i closed the panel, the toons dont loot like they did before. Now they sometimes loot and sometimes they dont. What means, the loot window openes (sometimes at strange positions) but they dont loot althought the fast loot option is activated.
I suppose it's because of the changes i made but cant recapitulate. Is there a way to delete all the video fx settings back to the before used settings. Or did i change something else in the panel?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:32 pm

Re: toons dont autoloot proper after changes in control panel

There isn't anything in ISBoxer that tells it about the state of the game, so it doesn't know if you're looting or not, and therefore it does not affect the process of looting or whether an add-on that was working prior, is no longer working. So, I don't think any changes you made in the ISBoxer in-game GUI would have affected anything in game.

With that said, if you wish to clear out anything that was saved through the ISBoxer in-game GUI, then it will be stored in the /Scripts/ folder wherever Inner Space is installed. You will see the XML files broken down by Character Set or Character with a certain naming scheme.

Return to World of Warcraft