FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

World of warcraft wont launch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kagemix

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:02 am

World of warcraft wont launch

Hello im new here and i have a lil problem

i watched this guide on youtube "ISBoxer 42 — Quick Setup Wizard — World of Warcraft" and after seeing how easy it was to set up i went for a free trial befor actually buying it

so now im following the guide and im at the step where i need to right click on the icon in the bottom right cornor to launch my set and the game just keeps "updating and updating" and sometimes is comes with a error that something is broke and i need to restart the launcher(B-tag launcher)

and yes i can run the game fine then i manually run it + i have tryed some of the fix i could find on the forum
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Re: World of warcraft wont launch

Very few people have reported this issue with the launcher, but no one who can realistically/properly troubleshoot it can replicate it. So, the only known workaround at this time is to launch the game client directly, by bypassing the launcher.
<<

Kagemix

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:32 pm

MiRai wrote:Very few people have reported this issue with the launcher, but no one who can realistically/properly troubleshoot it can replicate it. So, the only known workaround at this time is to launch the game client directly, by bypassing the launcher.

by useing the world of warcraft default profile ?

i cant seem to be able to bypass the launcher then i try the diffrend profiles
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:45 pm

Kagemix wrote:by useing the world of warcraft default profile ?
Yes, any profile listed other than the one that ends in "launcher," will bypass the launcher.

Kagemix wrote:i cant seem to be able to bypass the launcher then i try the diffrend profiles
Are you exporting your settings after making the changes?
<<

Kagemix

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:05 pm

MiRai wrote:
Kagemix wrote:by useing the world of warcraft default profile ?
Yes, any profile listed other than the one that ends in "launcher," will bypass the launcher.
okay thanks
Kagemix wrote:i cant seem to be able to bypass the launcher then i try the diffrend profiles
Are you exporting your settings after making the changes?

yea i did found out that i need to change the launcher in the characters tab not make a new quick setup wizard

Return to World of Warcraft