FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Any tips for using ISBoxer with TBC?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Maestro01

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:53 pm

Any tips for using ISBoxer with TBC?

Hi guys! So, I'm a newbie here, hoping to get into multiboxing, and I hear that ISBoxer is the best. I'm hoping all you cool people can help me get it set up to work with a TBC client, running 2.4.3.
I followed MiRia's video guide here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3nwTDfy1Uw and the Quick Start Guide, using pretty much all the default options, and am running into snags. Here's what the console shows:

| 11:36:01 ISBoxer: Preparing to launch Character Set 'xxxxx'
| 11:36:01 ISBoxer: Settings imported from ISBoxerToolkit.GeneralSettings.XML
| 11:36:01 ISBoxer: Making sure Characters in Character Set 'xxxxx' are valid...
| 11:36:01 ISBoxer: Good!
| 11:36:01 ISBoxer: Launching Character Set 'xxxxx' all slots...
| 11:36:01 ISBoxer: Launching Slot 1 Character 'xxxxx'
Successfully executed '"C:\xxxxxxxxxxx\Wow.exe"'.
| 11:39:01 ISBoxer: Character from Set 'xxxxx' not fully launched after 3 minutes.
Select again to continue launching additional slots.
| 11:39:01 ISBoxer: Instructions completed.
|
\====================================================

However, no game windows open.
Attempts to load again does the same thing, and attempts to load single slots produce similar results. Initially I was able to get the first slot game window to pop up, but no other slots would load game windows, but now I can't get any WoW windows to open at all.

So, all that to say, anybody out there using ISBoxer on a 2.4.3 TBC client? Any recommendations to look into on how to get it to work?

Oh, and I'm running Windows 10.

Many thanks!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Re: Any tips for using ISBoxer with TBC?

If you are having issues getting any game to launch, then we need to see a compatibility diagnostic. Beyond that, we do not assist with private server setup.

Return to World of Warcraft