FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

About your video on gathering

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Hilkarus

Post Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Re: About your video on gathering

MiRai wrote:Right, so I'm going to assume that Alt+H isn't bound to anything in game. If it was bound to something, then whatever it was bound to would fire off, but in this case, because Alt+H isn't bound to anything (e.g. Interact with Mouseover), the modifier gets dropped and the "H" key is sent to the game clients, which is what is causing the PvP pane to open.

Based on your current profile you're going to have a difficult time binding Alt+H to anything because it's currently set as a Hotkey, in ISBoxer, in the "Always On" Key Map. You've set up both the basic Repeater method, as well as the custom Mapped Key SetView method, and if you want to continue to use the custom Mapped Key that is bound to MouseWheelUp, then you need to remove the Hotkey on "Activate Mouse Repeat." Then, bind Alt+H to Interact with Mouseover, and enjoy gathering on your team.

Thank you very much for what you do for us.
I am sorry to bother you but I just tried to find it online and I cannot find where I can setup the Interact with Mouseover thing in ISBoxer :(
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Hilkarus wrote:I am sorry to bother you but I just tried to find it online and I cannot find where I can setup the Interact with Mouseover thing in ISBoxer :(

IWM is a function of WoW, not ISBoxer, and can be found under the Targeting section of the game's key binds menu.
<<

Hilkarus

Post Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:26 pm

MiRai wrote:
Hilkarus wrote:I am sorry to bother you but I just tried to find it online and I cannot find where I can setup the Interact with Mouseover thing in ISBoxer :(

IWM is a function of WoW, not ISBoxer, and can be found under the Targeting section of the game's key binds menu.

Again, thank you very very much.

Have a good day
Previous

Return to World of Warcraft