FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WoW, ISBoxer and ConsolePort

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Timothy8155

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:36 am

WoW, ISBoxer and ConsolePort

Anyway to make ConsolePort and ISBoxer play nice with one another? yes I know Im strange for even thinking of wanting to do this but I'm really enjoying playing WoW on my Scuf controller. You have to use a program called WoW Mapper in order to use ConsolePort and WoW Mapper isn't detecting that wow is running when I run my profile with ISBoxer.
Probably no way to make this work but just wanted someones opinion hope everyone had a great holiday cheers! :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:41 am

Re: WoW, ISBoxer and ConsolePort

<<

Timothy8155

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:48 am

Thank you! I'll give it a try once I get home :)
<<

Timothy8155

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:09 pm

Well I was able to use it on the main character but the inputs on the controller (Scuff Xbox 1) were not being transferred to the second character. only testing on a 2 account setup. Key maps is on but I'm starting to think its a limitation with "WoW Mapper" only being able to connect to 1 WoW client at a time I think?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:33 pm

In order to have ISBoxer transmit to multiple clients, then ISboxer will need to be capturing the input, and sending it around to where it needs to be. If WoW Mapper is mapping directly to a game, then it may not work as it may be bypassing ISboxer.

That said, you will need to ensure you are running the WoWMapper as Admin, so InnerSpace/ISboxer can interact with it.
<<

Timothy8155

Post Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:44 pm

Yep WoWMaper was running as admin, I guess it is only able to go to 1 WoW client, o well. I guess multi-boxing isn't for me. was worth a try thanks for the info guys have a good day.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:31 pm

Timothy8155 wrote:Yep WoWMaper was running as admin, I guess it is only able to go to 1 WoW client, o well. I guess multi-boxing isn't for me. was worth a try thanks for the info guys have a good day.

Seems like you're giving up a bit quick, no?

We don't know how you have WoWMapper set up, so it's hard to say why it isn't working for you, but I can tell you that I, and others, have used a controller to multibox, in the past. The buttons on your controller need to be set to keys that ISBoxer has assigned as Hotkeys, and not just any random set of keys.

Personally, I've never used WoWMapper, but I have used JoyToKey, and it worked just fine.
<<

Timothy8155

Post Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:11 am

your right the battle is not over yet, Ok I saw that they had alternatives to WoW Mapper on ConsolePorts website

http://consoleport.net/home/wowmapper-alternatives/

So im going to try Xpadder and see if that works

Return to World of Warcraft