FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

some question about lvling and combat

Moderator: MiRai

<<

dazeth

Post Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:30 pm

some question about lvling and combat

hello so im kinda new on multiboxing and i have a little of question first of with my accs in combat all chars are using 1-2-3-4-5 keys similar but rest of the key bindings are not shared only main acc (before i ll use shift R- alt broadcasting on ) is there any chance that it can be fixed and without activate broadcasting all the time to use other key bindings?
and im wondering aswell is there any guides that can explain how to use 1 healer in the grp with good setup ? like healbot or with some other addon

sry for my english and thx for support and help
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:51 pm

Re: some question about lvling and combat

The default setup will have binds for 1 to = keys (across the top of the keyboard), which align with the game main action hotbar.

You had the option to select to have SHIFT/CTRL/ALT 1 to = as well.

If you want to add those ones you missed out on, you can do so by selecting the Key Maps -> "ISB42 Combat Broadcast Hotkeys" in the top left, and in the lower left, set the hotkeys on the items which do not have the light grey text off to the right (which is there to indicate the associated hotkey).

If you want other special mapped keys, then you can create them using the Mapped Key Wizard. If you go down this path. Put them in "ISB42 - Custom Hotkeys" (you'll know what this means when you see it).

As for healing. There are plenty of options. This video is fairly decent.

Return to World of Warcraft