FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Minion grabbing Leader's target with Right-Click ?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

alex04

Post Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Minion grabbing Leader's target with Right-Click ?

Hey Hello ,

I just came back to Dual Boxing and I remember there was a way to do this but its been a while since I used ISBoxer...

I used to be able to have all my minions grab the same target as the Leader with a simple right-click.
I think it has something to do with the "Auto-Attack" fonction in WoW. I just can't seem to make it work anymore...

I could basically just Right-Click a Mob with the leader and cast Spell Bound to 1 and they'd both cast the spell to that target (the same target).

Thanks guys
Hopefully someone can help me out :)

Have a good one.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Re: Minion grabbing Leader's target with Right-Click ?

You could set the hotkey on Assist Me mapped key, which you'll find in ISB42 - Base Hotkeys keymap.

/edit: After reading MiRai's post below, and then re-reading your post above, I think my answer is the wrong one, and what you are after is simply the standard Assist + Broadcast functionality that MiRai mentioned, and ISBoxer pre-configures for the 1 to = keys (unless you choose not to have it during the Quick Setup Wizard). Unfortunately the rum got to me before your post did.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:44 pm

There isn't any way for your other characters to know whether you've right-clicked a target or not. You can assign Mouse2 (right mouse button) as a Hotkey (as shown above), but then you lose the ability to use it in game as you normally would.

ISBoxer has always relied on an assist macro to be executed in order for your followers to pick up the target of your main. However, if you've enabled auto-assist, then certain Mapped Keys in ISBoxer will also tell your follows to assist your main.
<<

Smedbox

Post Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:56 pm

I have it set up so that all characters assist the (current FTL) leader on keydown and cast the spell on keyup. When I press down F1-F12, all characters send Ctrl/Shift/Alt F12 to the game (which is my assist macro in WoW) and when I release F1-F12, all characters send 1-9,0,-,= to the game, which execute the various actions on their action bars.

This lets me cast a spell on the currently selected mob from just my leader with 1-9,0,-,= or from all my characters with F1-F12.

Btw, I also synchronize the mouse cursors on keydown so that all my characters will put their mouse cursor at the same location on their screens as my leader's. This allows me to execute various useful mouseover macros in WoW in a simple way.

Return to World of Warcraft