FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Trouble with multiple slaves

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Bearjewman

Post Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Trouble with multiple slaves

Hello all,

Recently started using ISBoxer and have been amazed at how simple it is to use. I previously was using just one slave, but now, I am attempting to try ISBoxer with 2 slaves. I have set up everything the way I did with my mages, but this time I am using warriors and from I understand, melee classes can sometimes be trickier. I have run into an issue where I am able to get my first slave to follow me, but the third one will not with the typical Alt+F command. My first slave is ready to go and set up to my preferences. But I do not want to manually have to follow with my third slave. When I first login to the game, I am not met with any errors. I have recently installed Jamba, but I doubt that is the issue. Is it possible that because my 2nd slave is from a started edition account?

Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/DQh6Ak6S

Thank you for your time!

Bear
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:35 pm

Re: Trouble with multiple slaves

When you have a character with a name which is the beginning portion of another characters name, then you will have issues. This is a WoW thing, not ISBoxer.

i.e. if you have bob, bobby and steve, then the follow and assist commands may not match correctly when you try to do a follow bob, as that would match with both bob and bobby, as bob is a partial match to bobby.

There could be other reasons too, but then I'd expect you to be seeing something else happening on your screen, like your bags opening or something.

Return to World of Warcraft