FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Lavishcrashmobile error

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Mandokei

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Lavishcrashmobile error

Hello,

Having read a previous thread in here did not want to clog it with my information so here goes :

https://pastebin.com/PeFSrdb8

Same issue with the difference that while the game froze after a couple of minutes came back to normal.

Using newest build as 7140 could not load anything for 7.3

Any ideas how to sort this out?

Looking forward to your reply
<<

Mandokei

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Re: Lavishcrashmobile error

Mandokei wrote:Hello,

Having read a previous thread in here did not want to clog it with my information so here goes :

https://pastebin.com/PeFSrdb8

Same issue with the difference that while the game froze after a couple of minutes came back to normal.

Using newest build as 7140 could not load anything for 7.3

Any ideas how to sort this out?

Looking forward to your reply

Apparently only if i shut down everytime a client it will unfreeze so as of now can't load any teams concurrently...
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:35 pm

This issue has now been solved in Inner Space build 6232, now the development build of Inner Space.

To try it out, right click Inner Space and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up. Let me know :)
<<

Smedbox

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:32 pm

I had the same issue with Lavishcrashmobile. After entering the world from the character select screen, one of my clients on one of my computers would freeze for about 1 minute. But today I got a new official Innerspace patch (build 6232) and I can confirm that this build fixes this problem for me. No error pop-up and no freezing.

Return to World of Warcraft