FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issue[GOING MENTAL]

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Mandokei

Post Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:13 pm

Issue[GOING MENTAL]

Hello everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread... I have been trying for 5 hours now to figure out what the issue is with my WoW not being able to launch a 5 man team. Please do note I am very new to multiboxing and it is my first attempt ever on doing so, so in advance I will apologise if my issue is something you have encoutered 10000000000000 times.

I followed mirai's tutorials step by step over on youtube for ISBOXER quick set up however whenever I try to log in using my WoW clients I get an instant disconnect on all my windows with the following message :

"You have been disconnected. (BLZ51914001)"

I have turned off keymaps completely and only allowed broadcast on. When trying to log in via launcher 1 client everything seems to be working perfectly(not tried yet all of them) but whenever i use the WoW process I am having major issues and even with one can't connect.. ANy ideas what might be wrong?

I have attached here my diagnostics :

https://pastebin.com/EtjPWkUi

Any input would be appreciated as really want to check within my trial the full power of the program so i get on cracking on the world of multiboxing.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:03 pm

Re: Issue[GOING MENTAL]

So a search of the internet indicates that the particular error code is used for all sorts of things.
A Blue Post on the subject is at https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/to ... 694#post-9

Some less salubrious sites indicate it can be due to the wrong client version.

Best I can suggest at the moment would be, after you attempt to launch your team, right click the Inner Space icon, select Console. Have a look at the Uplink Console window, and check to validate that it is launching the WoW executable from the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft (which is the path from your diagnostics). If it is not, then fix that. If it is, then maybe do what the Blizzard Blue guy suggested.

Oh, and I assume you are aware of the multiple WoW accounts needed to multibox, and you're not trying to play multiple characters from the same account.
<<

Mandokei

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:44 am

bob wrote:So a search of the internet indicates that the particular error code is used for all sorts of things.
A Blue Post on the subject is at https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/to ... 694#post-9

Some less salubrious sites indicate it can be due to the wrong client version.

Best I can suggest at the moment would be, after you attempt to launch your team, right click the Inner Space icon, select Console. Have a look at the Uplink Console window, and check to validate that it is launching the WoW executable from the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft (which is the path from your diagnostics). If it is not, then fix that. If it is, then maybe do what the Blizzard Blue guy suggested.

Oh, and I assume you are aware of the multiple WoW accounts needed to multibox, and you're not trying to play multiple characters from the same account.

Hehe yes I am using seperate accounts.. Unfortunately day two of struggling and still not managed to enter the game to add my team. Is there any suggestoin you might think of?

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:57 am

Mandokei wrote:Is there any suggestoin you might think of?
Only what I find on Google.

As the Blizzard Blue says.
This is a general disconnect message.

Which, points to something either in the great internet gremlins, or something local to your computer/home network which is not liking what the multiboxing is doing.

Inner Space/ISBoxer doesn't do anything to the games connections, so it is all the game code which is determining to disconnect. The only difference is that InnerSpace.exe (in both C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace and C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\x64) is being the "loader" of the game executable, so certain Antivirus/Firewall products may need to be told that, either via a rule or an exclude.

/edit:
There have been a bunch of issues with Razer software, so you might consider shutting it down for testing, or try out the suggestions in the announcement thread.

Return to World of Warcraft