FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Trying to get IWT/CTM working again

Moderator: MiRai

<<

iamnatman

Post Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:08 am

Trying to get IWT/CTM working again

So, I left "download latest dev build" enabled on innerspace, which patched 6206 (I believe?). I couldn't get my game clients to launch with that build, and wanted to roll it back to 6200. I had no clue how to roll it back, so I just uninstalled the entire program and reinstalled, which brought back the 6200 version for me. Unfortunately I thought since I had an account, my configuration would save online and reload upon logging in to the program... Turns out that's not the case, and I didn't save my old config file. Long story short, I lost everything I had saved, and had to start anew. :(

I have nearly everything back to where I need, except for one small and annoying problem with IWT and CTM. I'm running 5 feral druids, and before I foolishly lost my old config file, I had them set to where most of their main attacks had IWT woven in. CTM would auto disable on the current active "master" screen, and I'm not sure how I had it set up to do that. I would press 1, and the slave cats would run towards the target and shred. Spamming this would keep them on a moving target, and CTM would auto-disable for the current active master, so I had full movement and control on the main without CTM moving for me. If I swapped over to a slave, the previous master would then act as a slave and move automatically with CTM.

I'm trying to get that function back, and as it is, I can't seem to figure out how I had it set up before. I set the IWT to "standard" on the quick wizard setup, but I don't think it's auto-toggling CTM on and off, because I have to manually enable CTM in WoW in order to get any of my characters to move with IWT.

I feel like this is some easy fix and that I'm overlooking something, but if anyone happens to know what I'm messing up, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I have my config file, if that helps: https://pastebin.com/fGR6X7PL
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:40 am

Re: Trying to get IWT/CTM working again

The default profiles are saved in the same folder as the ISBoxer Toolkit.exe, which is normally the same as C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\ If you delete this folder, and you have not taken advantage of the File -> Save As menu option to save a copy of your profile elsewhere, then yes, you will lose it if you delete the Inner Space folder.

To switch between the Dev Build and Release Build, you tick/untick the "Download development (test) builds" option in the Inner Space patcher. After changing this option you exit and restart Inner Space for it to patch between the versions (if it gives you a message about not being able to output files, you have a hung process, restart your computer and load up Inner Space so it can patch on a clean boot).

Finally, to fix your IWT issue, it sounds like you need to set the Auto-IWT virtual mapping, which is not set for you.

I also suggest you don't set the IWT Variable Keystroke to Mouse5. This is mapping to the in game bind (i.e. your in gam ebind for IWT would be mouse 5). This is not guaranteed to work with ISBoxer as the mouse buttons are gui element things, so expect the mouse to be in specific positions which are not necessarily guaranteed for non active slots. By All means, In ISBoxer, set the Hotkey for IWT to mouse 5, but have the in game bind as a specific keyboard key combo.

<<

iamnatman

Post Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Re: Trying to get IWT/CTM working again

Holy cow bob, you're amazing! You even put up handy screenshots for everything. It's working great now and like I had it before. I'm gonna keep a backup of my config now, but I really appreciate you helping me on this!

Return to World of Warcraft