FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Game wont launch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Cowlorier

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Game wont launch

Hello.

I've just bought ISBoxer after trying it out for 7 days. It was working just fine until I paid for it. The game doesn't launch now at all (Thru Inner Space).
Manually the game works just fine, just cant seem to get the program working together with WoW anymore.

Could use some help :) I'd really love to start multiboxing.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:50 pm

Re: Game wont launch

Purchasing an Inner Space subscription wouldn't change anything. If however you were receiving development builds this would.

I suggest you check and revert the release build (6200). Right click the Inner Space icon in the Windows notification area (formerly knownas the system tray), select Patcher, then untick (remove the red dot) the "Download development (test) patches" option, then right click the Inner Space icon again, select Exit and finally, reload Inner Space to let it patch back to live.
<<

Cowlorier

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:12 pm

bob wrote:Purchasing an Inner Space subscription wouldn't change anything. If however you were receiving development builds this would.

I suggest you check and revert the release build (6200). Right click the Inner Space icon in the Windows notification area (formerly knownas the system tray), select Patcher, then untick (remove the red dot) the "Download development (test) patches" option, then right click the Inner Space icon again, select Exit and finally, reload Inner Space to let it patch back to live.

Hi thanks for your input :) The issue was that I had a Razer Naga & Chroma mouse. According to a friend, ISboxer doesn't work with this brand for some reason. Kinda odd since it's one of the most common wow mices :(
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi thanks for your input :) The issue was that I had a Razer Naga & Chroma mouse. According to a friend, ISboxer doesn't work with this brand for some reason. Kinda odd since it's one of the most common wow mices :(

Hi, no that's not quite accurate.

There is a bug in the current loader code where the Razer SOFTWARE is not currently compatible. This will be fixed in a near-future build of Inner Space. If you turn off the Razer software temporarily, you can launch your team. If you want to use the Razer software, launch it again after your team is running.

You can inform your friend that Razer products are supported and work fine.

The only "not supported" part is you cannot directly assign the buttons as separate Hotkeys like with Logitech devices (G1, G2, G3 etc). Razer devices emulate key presses instead of custom buttons
<<

Cowlorier

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:22 am

lax wrote:
You can inform your friend that Razer products are supported and work fine.

once again thanks for the input :) really appriciate the fast respons. Seems to work fine just now. Both game booted and the buttons on my naga is working just fine.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:23 am

Development build 6206 is now available and should correct any incompatibility with Razer software, and a handful of other programs that were causing issues with the new loader.

To try it out, right click Inner Space and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up. Let me know. :)

Return to World of Warcraft