FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

UI disappearing issue with beta build

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Highley

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:56 am

UI disappearing issue with beta build

I am having an issue that seems to happen within 30 minutes of playing. The WoW UI is completely dissapearing including nameplates, esc does not show the menu. quests will not popup etc..

This might be because I run 5 (primary on solo 4k with the other 4 on another 4k screen). I have a 1080 and a 980 each powering a different monitor. I do know that sometimes when out of combat pressing "b" (bag shortcut not passed via issboxer) the UI will disappear but doing /reloadui will stop it temporarily. When it goes it is one first then the others a few seconds behind them. The only way to clear it is to Alt+F4 every screen and restart the clients via Innerspace.

I went through my settings and searched the XML file for (Alt+Z) which gets rid of it as well but still allows the system menu and found nothing. Alt+Z does nothing when it is happening other than if there are quest guys nearby the ? or ! will turn off and on.

I do not have the Nvidia Exp running and googling only found an issue in overwatch from that. I did have the corsair app but it is not loaded.

Anyone else having a similar issue or know how to fix it? Is this a knows beta issue (had to do that build to get it running)?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:57 am

Re: UI disappearing issue with beta build

Don't use the latest release of JAMBA, at least until Ebony fixes it. It's a known issue.
<<

Highley

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:58 am

Re: UI disappearing issue with beta build

That was quick

Thanks, going to disable it. I did try disabling addons except isboxer and jamba.

Return to World of Warcraft