FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

World of Warcraft 7.3.0 Compatibility - Update Sep 10 2017

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Quizator

Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:59 am

Re: World of Warcraft 7.3.0 Compatibility - Update Sep 5 2017

Hey lax;
I was running some what at one point, but the last update knocked me back to the original won't launch issue.
Running 8.1 OS and tried shutting down nvidia experience. and my anti-virus.
If there is a .DLL compatibility issue, I don't know where it is.
Ran a Diagnostic with blizzard launcher.exe and the game loaded at the character screen.
https://www.zerobin.net/?8f50ff59394883 ... nlt4pqfU4=
Help if you can.
Txs
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:35 am

Quizator wrote:Hey lax;
I was running some what at one point, but the last update knocked me back to the original won't launch issue.
Ran a Diagnostic with blizzard launcher.exe and the game loaded at the character screen.
Help if you can.
Txs

The diagnostic should be from WoW.exe or WoW-64.exe and not Blizzard Launcher.exe, unless it is Blizzard Launcher.exe that is crashing for you. If you got it from the launcher because WoW isn't launching via ISBoxer, the instructions are to launch it normal :)

Your diagnostics do show...
Code:
16. GfExperienceService.exe - Process ID: 1960 (C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\GeForce Experience Service\GfExperienceService.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [2.11.4.0] [NVIDIA Corporation] [NVIDIA GeForce ExperienceService]

... which could potentially be the part of GeForce Experience that is causing the behavior.

As far as things obviously loading into the game, we have this...
Code:
134. C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [3,0,0,10] [Apple Inc.] [Bonjour Namespace Provider]

which comes from this program:
Code:
31. mDNSResponder.exe - Process ID: 1916 (C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [3,0,0,10] [Apple Inc.] [Bonjour Service]

I would try shutting both of them down. Let us know :)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:54 am

Quizator wrote:Hey lax;
Help if you can.
Txs

I think you are running the release build of Inner Space and not the Dev build as you should be.

Your diagnostic shows
Code:
Inner Space: 1.15.0.1 (11/21/2016 7:53:49 PM)

Mine, which is currently on build 6187, shows
Code:
Inner Space: 1.15.0.1 (06/09/2017 21:13:38)

Forgiving the fact we are using different date formats (e.g. MM/DD/YYYY vs DD/MM/YYYY), your Inner Space is not the dev build from a couple of days ago.
<<

iamnatman

Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:53 am

rale89 wrote:Any news for us poor outdated os using noobs?

Seconded ^^
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:57 am

iamnatman wrote:
rale89 wrote:Any news for us poor outdated os using noobs?

Seconded ^^

The edited version is:
Lax wrote:Windows 7 fix info: THIS IS TOP PRIORITY until solved. Much like getting Windows 10 to work in the first place, there is no solid ETA on getting Windows 7 to work in the first place.
<<

Vector Addtion

Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Just wanted to say Fantastic Job! Working flawlessly on Win 10. Thanks! :D
<<

thecardgeek

Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:41 pm

thecardgeek wrote:
thecardgeek wrote:Thanks for the hard work Lax. Glad to hear you figured it out.

I'm having some trouble running the Patcher. When I right click on the Inner-Space system tray icon and select "Patcher" from the popup menu it displays the Inner Space Uplink frame, but nothing else. The content area of the Uplink frame is completely empty, and their is no options to select a development build. I am currently running build 6174.

Is there a way to force it to update without using the patcher?

Thanks!

I've tried completely uninstalling / reinstalling / rebooting, everything. The "Patcher" option is doing nothing. The only installer I can find on the website is for the same build I have #6174. Is there any way to force an installation of the hotfix?

Thanks!

I know it is easy to miss posts and difficult to respond to every one. But any guidance on what we should do if we are using windows 10, aren't using razor synapse and still having issues because the Patcher is not patching?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:52 pm

thecardgeek wrote:
thecardgeek wrote:
thecardgeek wrote:Thanks for the hard work Lax. Glad to hear you figured it out.

I'm having some trouble running the Patcher. When I right click on the Inner-Space system tray icon and select "Patcher" from the popup menu it displays the Inner Space Uplink frame, but nothing else. The content area of the Uplink frame is completely empty, and their is no options to select a development build. I am currently running build 6174.

Thanks!

I've tried completely uninstalling / reinstalling / rebooting, everything. The "Patcher" option is doing nothing. The only installer I can find on the website is for the same build I have #6174. Is there any way to force an installation of the hotfix?

Thanks!

I know it is easy to miss posts and difficult to respond to every one. But any guidance on what we should do if we are using windows 10, aren't using razor synapse and still having issues because the Patcher is not patching?

Sounds like you might have an old video driver or something. Either way, this will get you going:
1. Close Inner Space
2. Run Notepad as Administrator (if it's not running as Administrator, Windows will not let you save the file we're about to edit) -- i.e. right click it and select Run as Administrator
3. In Notepad, open the file InnerSpace.XML in your Inner Space folder (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\InnerSpace.XML)
4. Find the line that says <Setting Name="Download Unstable Patches">0</Setting>
5. Change the 0 to a 1, like so: <Setting Name="Download Unstable Patches">1</Setting>
6. Save the file. (Note: if you are not running Notepad as Administrator, here is where Notepad will say it cannot write the file)
7. Launch Inner Space
<<

gni3w

Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:36 pm

I never had an issue with isboxer (and been using it for a very long time) until 7.3 messed everything up. I did follow instructions, and when i try to launch, it wont load wow, it crashes right away, ones i get home i'll try few more things. :shock: :roll: Fingers crossed. I'm on win7 pro.
<<

gni3w

Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:39 pm

thecardgeek wrote:
thecardgeek wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks!

Have you tried to run innerspace as admin right click on the icon and run as admin, i had that issue yesterday, (strange) because when you click on the file it says, running as admin, but try to do it manually , right click and hit run as admin, see if it updates for you. - i'm one step closer, my wow just crashes when i try to launch it. first client. haha.
PreviousNext

Return to World of Warcraft