FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Auto Follow not working on one toon

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Goldie2000

Post Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:26 pm

Auto Follow not working on one toon

So I just know I've done something stupid...

I have ISBoxer running five instances of WoW with five accounts and five different toons. Windows 10. It's working great. I've watched the videos and have Jamba loaded as well. G is set to interact with target, and all the other defaults as well.

What isn't working is Alt-F on just one of my toons. The fourth window to be exact. It's weird. One toon (the first window) will auto follow the fourth but none of the others. It works flawlessly on the other toons. The Jamba add on will work for auto following after combat. Just not AltF. Everything else appears to work fine.

I've checked, and double checked, that the isboxer add on is enabled. It is.

Ideas?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:41 pm

Re: Auto Follow not working on one toon

From part 6 of the WoW Quicker Start Guide:

If certain toons will not follow certain other toons, and the ISBoxer Addon is enabled, it is usually due to a key binding in the game set to use Shift+F11, Ctrl+F11, Alt+F11, Ctrl+Shift+F11. You can go into the game's Key Bindings screen, and find a key binding that is not configured -- a blank box. Any of them will do. Set it to Shift+F11, then Ctrl+F11, then Alt+F11, then Ctrl+Shift+F11, and then unbind it. This will clear out any keys that would interfere with auto-following up to 5 toons.
<<

Goldie2000

Post Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:08 pm

Re: Auto Follow not working on one toon

Worked beautifully! Thank you!

Return to World of Warcraft