FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Druid Ewl

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lutz2006

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:32 am

Druid Ewl

My Ranged Toon Druid cast "Solar Wrath", but the run away and meele autohit die Target! WHY`??
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:58 pm

Re: Druid Ewl

I'll assume you're referring to your ranged class approaching the enemy target and coming into melee range, correct? If so, then there isn't an easy fix due to the way that the Wizard has set things up.

First...

1) Copy the "Interact with Target - Standard" Mapped Key, located in ISB42 - Party
2) Paste it into ISB42 - Base Hotkeys
3) Remove the Hotkey from the "Interact with Target" Mapped Key already listed in ISB42 - Party
3) Assign that Hotkey to the newly created copy

Second:

1) Create an Action Target Group for your melee classes/characters
2) Assign it as the Target of the four Actions listed in ISB42 - Party > "Interact with Target - Standard"

I do believe that should do it. :)

Further Explanation:

You can't just create and assign an ATG to the current IWT setup, as it is created by the Wizard, because adjusting its Target will also adjust the Target of IWT for normal, everyday use. What the Wizard creates is embedded into the Mapped Keys of "Combat Broadcast," and we'd like to keep that intact, so a copy of the original (with the original Targets) needs to be made, as well as brought into a Key Map where it can be toggled on or off with the standard toggle for Key Maps.

Return to World of Warcraft