FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pro setup video tutorial for ISboxer version 42.4.0330.1

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Superromeo

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:37 am

Pro setup video tutorial for ISboxer version 42.4.0330.1

Is there an updated video on how to setup ISboxer in pro mode? I know a lot of guys are going to say they are the same but the user interface is not. They have changed and can get frustrating for someone new to the product.
I have several issues with some of my classes which I believe should be fixed by the Pro Setup.

Issues I have:

Characters when using the engage button runs pass the target and just keeps running.
Abilities like Warrior Leap, Frost Mage pet nova, DH havoc Meta jump, Hunter traps I have to execute on each char individually.
I would like to know how to move my characters to a specific location for instance in Halls of Valor you get seconds for each character to run to a specific beacon and if you do them character by character only one character will survive. There must be some sort of command like when you tell your pet go stand over there or come back to me?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:25 am

Re: Pro setup video tutorial for ISboxer version 42.4.0330.1

Is there an updated video on how to setup ISboxer in pro mode? I know a lot of guys are going to say they are the same but the user interface is not. They have changed and can get frustrating for someone new to the product.
I have several issues with some of my classes which I believe should be fixed by the Pro Setup.

I mean... we totally understand that there are small portions of the GUI that changed since those videos, but it is very time consuming to make a whole new series on the Pro system just to show you that you need to scroll down on the last page of the quick setup wizard in order to find things. If you find something in the video that you think is missing or different, why not just ask? Chances are we've already covered it anyway. We even have a subforum just for Pro System questions...

Characters when using the engage button runs pass the target and just keeps running.

This one is unrelated, this is an issue with World of Warcraft's implementation of Interact with Target + Click to Move, specifically. I suggest reading http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Interact_with_Target

Abilities like Warrior Leap, Frost Mage pet nova, DH havoc Meta jump, Hunter traps I have to execute on each char individually.

The pro system definitely helps with managing abilities of many different classes together, but certainly you can set up buttons that do all of these things the way you want either way.

I would like to know how to move my characters to a specific location for instance in Halls of Valor you get seconds for each character to run to a specific beacon and if you do them character by character only one character will survive. There must be some sort of command like when you tell your pet go stand over there or come back to me?

No not quite. You'd need a bot in order to have some sort of command like that. If each character has to quickly and individually run to different beacons, you're in for a rough time. In that case your best bet would probably be to turn on Click to Move and click the correct location in each window one after another, or choose an encounter that doesn't require 5 individual people doing something completely different. The pro system is not going to help with this one.
<<

Superromeo

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:35 am

lax wrote:

I mean... we totally understand that there are small portions of the GUI that changed since those videos, but it is very time consuming to make a whole new series on the Pro system just to show you that you need to scroll down on the last page of the quick setup wizard in order to find things. If you find something in the video that you think is missing or different, why not just ask? Chances are we've already covered it anyway. We even have a subforum just for Pro System questions...

This one is unrelated, this is an issue with World of Warcraft's implementation of Interact with Target + Click to Move, specifically. I suggest reading http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Interact_with_Target

The pro system definitely helps with managing abilities of many different classes together, but certainly you can set up buttons that do all of these things the way you want either way.

No not quite. You'd need a bot in order to have some sort of command like that. If each character has to quickly and individually run to different beacons, you're in for a rough time. In that case your best bet would probably be to turn on Click to Move and click the correct location in each window one after another, or choose an encounter that doesn't require 5 individual people doing something completely different. The pro system is not going to help with this one.

I find it pretty lame that you are no willing to update your own tutorials or a new video on your own product! Regardless if you are new to the product or an expert. This is not freeware. You are selling a product with outdated help videos. Typical lazy developers. Likes to write the code but when it comes to documentation and tutorials that is last on the priority list! And if you look at my forum posts I have asked before and some moron asked me if I am now a Pro? WTF does that even mean. All I want is to use a product which I like by the way to its full capacity!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:58 am

I find it pretty lame that you are no willing to update your own tutorials or a new video on your own product! Regardless if you are new to the product or an expert. This is not freeware. You are selling a product with outdated help videos. Typical lazy developers. Likes to write the code but when it comes to documentation and tutorials that is last on the priority list! And if you look at my forum posts I have asked before and some moron asked me if I am now a Pro? WTF does that even mean. All I want is to use a product which I like by the way to its full capacity!

This is an absolute and utter horseshit response to my post. MiRai spent months making the Pro video series and I spent a lot of money paying him to do them. You can't even tell me a part of the video that is outdated when I asked.

Secondly, most of your questions are unrelated to the pro system. You quoted my entire post to respond to one sentence.

Return to World of Warcraft