FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dismount with Team not working on one toon

Moderator: MiRai

<<

antieuclid

Post Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Dismount with Team not working on one toon

Hey all, been multiboxing on and off since Wrath, mostly using ISBoxer and Jamba. I started it up again a couple of months ago, and leveled a 5 hunter team. Had no issues with any of the hunters. But when I try to replace one of the hunters with my main now that everybody's 110 (and yes, I made a separate ISBoxer team), I can't get mounting and dismounting up and running. If I mount on my main, the hunters will mount, but if I dismount on my main, the hunters stay mounted. If I mount/dismount from one of the hunters, the other hunters respond normally, but my main doesn't respond at all. I've double checked all of the Jamba settings and tried pushing settings from characters where it's working, but all to no avail. Any suggestions?
<<

antieuclid

Post Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: Dismount with Team not working on one toon

The "Invite Team" hotkeys aren't working from my main either. I've been double checking everything in ISBoxer and can't see any differences in keymap settings. What am I missing?
<<

antieuclid

Post Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: Dismount with Team not working on one toon

Nevermind, figured it out. Turns out I'd never actually enabled the ISBoxer addon on my main. Oh well, hopefully me looking like an idiot will help someone else out there with the same problem ^_^

Return to World of Warcraft