FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Isboxer needs advise #2

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Superromeo

Post Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:27 am

New Isboxer needs advise #2

Hi Guys,

Is there a way on the forums to see all the blogs you created and the other blogs you participated on?

Second question: I have several hotkeys I use e.g. E, R, T, Q etc.. Is there a way when typing in chat or trade to stop it from broadcasting keys?
E is for instance a hotkey I use on both of my Palas to heal. Trouble is when you are flying somewhere and someone chats to you .. the moment you press E in the chat line it also broadcasts for both your palas to use E to heal and dismounts both players.. DO I just disable Key Map when chatting? or is there a conditional setting some where to ignore all broadcasting keys when in a chat line?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:37 am

Re: New Isboxer needs advise #2

Superromeo wrote:Is there a way on the forums to see all the blogs you created and the other blogs you participated on?

User Control Panel at the top, and then Show your posts.

Superromeo wrote:Second question: I have several hotkeys I use e.g. E, R, T, Q etc.. Is there a way when typing in chat or trade to stop it from broadcasting keys?
E is for instance a hotkey I use on both of my Palas to heal. Trouble is when you are flying somewhere and someone chats to you .. the moment you press E in the chat line it also broadcasts for both your palas to use E to heal and dismounts both players.. DO I just disable Key Map when chatting?
You got it, disable Key Maps when you're in chat. There is no way for ISBoxer to know you are in a chat box vs combat vs idling away picking your nose.

If you find disabling Key Maps doesn't work, then chances are you've dropped your mapped keys into one of the Key Maps which doesn't have "Hotkeys" in it's name, so it wont be disabled. Despite the message, not all key maps are disabled, because at least one of them has mapped keys which enable and disable key maps, and if you disabled that one, then you wouldn't be able to enable them again.
<<

Superromeo

Post Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:41 am

OK found out that if I want to chat that Key Maps needs to be off.. Just still would like to know if there is a setting that if you chat disables Key maps and once you exit keymaps enable it again? Or do you need to do it manual?
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:56 am

You have to do it manually. No way around that.

Or, you have things set up like I do, so that all Hotkeys are either on my keypad (G13), my mouse or include Ctrl as a modifier. I can't remember the last time I had to toggle Key Maps.

Return to World of Warcraft