FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Follow Problems (this all seems very familiar..)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Shnottz

Post Fri May 26, 2017 8:51 am

Follow Problems (this all seems very familiar..)

Hey guys,

just started running isb again, love the new 42 setup and all.. but, after following the quick guide and the slightly less quick guide, following instructions and keeping changes to a staunch minimum (binded my num keys in place of 1-=), following breaks after a (rather short) period of time. anywhere from 10-20 minutes after I launch, my follower (running only a +2 group atm, both warlocks) will start following for 1-3 seconds, then stop. I can alt-f again, but within a second or two, following breaks again. This is happening both in an out of combat, while im casting or not, and only seems to be fixed by completely resetting wow and innerspace/isboxer. "fixed" might not be the word. In any case, its not a practical way to go about playing. The debugger shows no keystrokes occurring that are out of the ordinary that would obviously be the cause (to me anyway)

Heres a link to my profile. Again, 2 character, both warlocks with which I have a lot of experience with, followed isboxer.com guide and only added num keys to binds. This is as stripped down, simple and easy to run (without the follow issue in any case)

https://ybin.me/p/c0dbdbb7fbae3c06#H00I ... kMA/TUPfk=

Any ideas are greatly appreciated! glad to be back :)
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri May 26, 2017 9:15 am

Re: Follow Problems (this all seems very familiar..)

Your profile looks completely standard and is unlikely to be the issue here. Particularly given that it works for a time when you reset everything.

I'd be looking at something in WoW, addons maybe. The next time it happens I'd also check your keybindings to see if anything has changed.

Finally, does anything else stop working? For example, does assist still work when follow is broken? Does follow break from both slots or only from Slot 1 as leader, etc. Any additional information you can give us may be the key to working this out.
<<

Shnottz

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:25 am

Re: Follow Problems (this all seems very familiar..)

Just an update as to what fixed my issue: A secondary addon I use called "Keepfollowing" was causing the issue (shocker, huh?), new profiles work great right out of the box. Lesson learned here: Check your addons, then hit the forums.

Return to World of Warcraft