FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Weird Mouse Broadcast Artifact [Camera View]

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Purewisdom

Post Wed May 24, 2017 3:06 am

Weird Mouse Broadcast Artifact [Camera View]

Hi,

I have recently become aware of a character camera angle bug ( or maybe I have a messed up setting in isboxer)

I have a Hunter team with a monk present using a @cursor macro for its ox statue. Now normally I would setup my monks camera view with the cursor in the desired location of that window so that the statue is placed at that location when ever I hit my designated keybind via the focused window.

Now for the random artifact. So I start my farm session off, then randomly after doing the aforementioned above, the monks character camera angle flicks off in either direction. At most it's about 90 degrees. So I would have to continuously keep fixing the camera angle. Now my first thought would be to use a setview macro to try and hold it in place. This does hold it back but only to fail a little further into the session. I have absolutely no idea as to what is causing this glitch/bug etc. I have also literally removed all keybinds/abilities/addons on my monk and still get this weird camera glitch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this has nearly made me destroy my pc in a furious rage.
<<

Svpernova09

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:47 am

Re: Weird Mouse Broadcast Artifact [Camera View]

I struggle with this a bit as well. I found that setting the "home" key on my keyboard to a view helps reset everyone to the same view helps tremendously. Also there is a camera setting that you can set in game that is "never adjust camera angle" that seemed to help, but not solve the issue.

Return to World of Warcraft