FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issues After Log Off

Moderator: MiRai

<<

efspock

Post Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:03 pm

Issues After Log Off

I have a profile setup for 2 casters and was using it without any problem. I went to lunch and started the same profile when I got back but now it does strange things with the keymaps / broadcasts. Such as while entering the account password and authentication code it ignores some letters and numbers on the main screen and redirects them to the 2nd screen. I found that using the number pad seems to get around the issue of numbers not being typed but the letter issue is kind of annoying. Any ideas on what is causing this issue?
Attachments
ISBoxerToolkitProfile.XML
(274.27 KiB) Downloaded 362 times
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:18 pm

Re: Issues After Log Off

It looks like ISB42-Combat Hotkeys is not being turned off. This FAQ entry has an explanation and link on how to fix that:

http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#I_added_a_n ... able_it.3F

Also, both Combat Broadcast Hotkeys and Combat Hotkeys are assigned to your Character Set, so you're double-binding several keys on your number row which is likely going to create odd behavior. In this case, you should choose to use one or the other, but not both.
<<

efspock

Post Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Issues After Log Off

Oh I see now the commands that run when you tell it to turn on/off key maps were only working for base hotkeys, combat broadcast hotkeys and custom hotkeys and not for combat hotkeys.

Return to World of Warcraft