FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Round Robin Looting

Moderator: MiRai

<<

sccoaire

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:16 pm

Round Robin Looting

I read the wiki and searched the forums; can't find what I need to make round robin looting work. I created the round robin key map under "ISB42 - Custom Hotkeys", checked the box "round robin with selected target", but I'm missing the action to interact with target. Not sure what to do...

I did enable the "interact with target" as part of another section of the wiki I read. This is working fine with the letter G. But when my 5 guys need to loot the same item for a quest, only 2 of them can loot, they other 3 get stuck on the loot window because there are too many loot attempts at the exact same time.

If there's a better way of doing, or a way to fix what I started, please let me know, and thanks.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Re: Round Robin Looting

One method is to use a Do Mapped Key Action to "call" the Mapped Key that ties into IWT. You can look at (and copy) any of the Mapped Keys under Combat Broadcast to see how ISBoxer sets it up.
<<

sccoaire

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:31 pm

MiRai wrote:One method is to use a Do Mapped Key Action to "call" the Mapped Key that ties into IWT. You can look at (and copy) any of the Mapped Keys under Combat Broadcast to see how ISBoxer sets it up.

Thank you. I read, and re-read, many times, and then I tried. I copied a key from the combat broadcast section, into the combat broadcast section, called it RoundRobinLoot, assigned hotkey ctrl+alt+backspace. At first, I checked the round-robin checkbox in the "Do Auto-Interact with Target" action. This made it worse. I removed the checkbox, and checked the round-robin option in the Combat action, where I assigned the key combination G (which I defined with Interact With Target as a standalone keymap). This sort of works... but I have to press ctrl+alt+backspace 4 times, not too fast, for each toon to cycle through.

Is there a way to make it cycle automatically without having to push the hotkey 4 times each? Here's the XML... I struggle reading this but maybe you can make it out...

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Box xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <ObjectType>ISBoxer_Toolkit.Configs.KeyMaps.MappedKey</ObjectType>
  <SerializedObject>&lt;?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?&gt;
&lt;MappedKey xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"&gt;
  &lt;Name&gt;RoundRobinLoot&lt;/Name&gt;
  &lt;Description&gt;Generated by Mapped Key Wizard with 'Assist and Broadcast'&lt;/Description&gt;
  &lt;Combo&gt;
    &lt;Combo&gt;Ctrl+Alt+Backspace&lt;/Combo&gt;
    &lt;Modifiers&gt;Ctrl Alt&lt;/Modifiers&gt;
    &lt;Key&gt;
      &lt;Key&gt;Backspace&lt;/Key&gt;
      &lt;Code&gt;14&lt;/Code&gt;
    &lt;/Key&gt;
  &lt;/Combo&gt;
  &lt;UseFTLModifiers /&gt;
  &lt;Steps&gt;
    &lt;Step&gt;
      &lt;Actions&gt;
        &lt;MappedKeyAction xsi:type="MappedKeyExecuteAction"&gt;
          &lt;KeyMapString&gt;ISB42 - Party&lt;/KeyMapString&gt;
          &lt;MappedKeyString&gt;Auto-Assist Me - Active Method&lt;/MappedKeyString&gt;
        &lt;/MappedKeyAction&gt;
        &lt;MappedKeyAction xsi:type="MappedKeyExecuteAction"&gt;
          &lt;KeyMapString&gt;ISB42 - Party&lt;/KeyMapString&gt;
          &lt;MappedKeyString&gt;Auto-Interact with Target - Active Method&lt;/MappedKeyString&gt;
        &lt;/MappedKeyAction&gt;
        &lt;MappedKeyAction xsi:type="Keystroke"&gt;
          &lt;Target&gt;Combat&lt;/Target&gt;
          &lt;Combo&gt;
            &lt;Combo&gt;G&lt;/Combo&gt;
            &lt;Key&gt;
              &lt;Key&gt;G&lt;/Key&gt;
              &lt;Code&gt;34&lt;/Code&gt;
            &lt;/Key&gt;
          &lt;/Combo&gt;
          &lt;RoundRobin&gt;true&lt;/RoundRobin&gt;
        &lt;/MappedKeyAction&gt;
      &lt;/Actions&gt;
    &lt;/Step&gt;
  &lt;/Steps&gt;
&lt;/MappedKey&gt;</SerializedObject>
</Box>
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:39 pm

sccoaire wrote:Is there a way to make it cycle automatically without having to push the hotkey 4 times each?
Nope; that is not how ISBoxer works. Each step of a mapped key requires an individual action upon your part (i.e. a keypress). Round robin is like creating multiple steps.

Return to World of Warcraft