FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

isboxer issues for wow carecters not working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

EVILE

Post Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:32 pm

isboxer issues for wow carecters not working

my issue is it started out that my carecters would not follow my main so i thought may be it was just that i messed up on isboxer, but i remade the set for inner-space i then tried to go in with the new set. I then started the new set 2 games of diablo came up and 3 games for wow (i attempted this multiple time). I then deleted isboxer and inner space and reinstalled both of them and i am still having the issue right now, i have tried looking at the forms but i haven't found any thing, i am doing 5 carecters 1 and 5 seem to be the issues but 2,3 and 4 will have every one follow
and any time i would use my hotkey from isboxer witch i switched to shift-f it would act as if i was tring to attack a target i looked through my key-binds thinking may be that was an issue but, i don't know at this point any help would be great.. :|
Also having issues with carecters not attacking 1 and whatever carecters i may be on will attack but the others won't
I have the carecter names set correct idk what happend one theng it is working fine the next it is not :cry:
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:31 am

Re: isboxer issues for wow carecters not working

Uh... I think we're going to need to see your profile.

Return to World of Warcraft