FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Not launching my character set and no error codes

Moderator: MiRai

<<

OldmanBeatdown

Post Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Not launching my character set and no error codes

I try to launch my character set from the inner space program and nothing happens if I check the console it says that it is launching and all is good and then 3 minutes later it tells me that charter from set not fully launched after 3 minute. I tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling it didn't help at all. I don't know what else to do or what is wrong.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:08 pm

Re: Not launching my character set and no error codes

It will probably help to see a diagnostic.
<<

OldmanBeatdown

Post Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:23 pm

https://pastebin.com/d4ztiPPQ here is the link. Thank you for helping
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Right off the bat I'd say that the Razer In-Game Engine and LG Screen Splitter processes are likely the cause and should be shut down.

Code:
40. c:\program files (x86)\razer\ingameengine\64bit\rzdspsrv.dll [1.0.12.6401] [Razer, Inc.] [RddUm remote process overlay module]
42. c:\program files (x86)\razer\ingameengine\64bit\RazerHook64.dll [1.0.0.1] [Razer Inc.] [RazerHook]
50. C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\OnScreen Control\bin\ScreenSplitterHook64.dll [12/14/2015 12:05:52 PM]

The Razer Overlay Monitor (RzOvlMon.exe) and XBox App may also cause issues, but if nothing changes after shutting all of those processes down, then we'll need to see a new diagnostic without those running.
<<

OldmanBeatdown

Post Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:20 pm

Thank you very much I removed the razer program and now it is all working. Thank you again for you help I would have never figured that out.
<<

IDub

Post Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:37 pm

i dont get why no one else is getting this problem prob bc most dont play ptr but still its literally unmultiboxable
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:59 pm

IDub wrote:i dont get why no one else is getting this problem prob bc most dont play ptr but still its literally unmultiboxable

Well if people were having PTR issues, they would probably read your PTR thread, rather than necro this one. In there it is indicated the issue is confirmed and passed on to Lax to have a look. Unfortunately a number of games have updated recently, and they have a few niggles that are being looked at, but I'm sure he will get to this one in short order as it will be necessary to know whether there will be any impact upon live when it is pushed out.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:39 pm

IDub wrote:i dont get why no one else is getting this problem prob bc most dont play ptr but still its literally unmultiboxable

This thread has nothing to do with the PTR; you already have a thread open about PTR issues and I've already said that Lax has been told about them. Bumping unrelated threads is not going to speed up the time it takes Lax to fix the issue.

Return to World of Warcraft