FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Follow works but assist doesn't

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:46 pm

Re: Follow works but assist doesn't

The toggle buttons for Broadcast and Key maps have nothing to do with the Addon. They run things specifically in ISBoxer and do not send any commands at all to the game windows. The fact you see them indicates your character set is being loaded correctly, but is sounds like there is something a bit more fundamental going wrong.

Can you grab a compatibility diagnostic for us. You can do this on a game instance loaded up under Inner Space rather than one not as per the instructions as you have got beyond the game wont start.
<<

Meshanda

Post Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Re: Follow works but assist doesn't

Ok, when i saw your answer i had delete my wow.exe and i was doing a verify & repair from the battle net launcher, because i thought that maybe the game folder was corrupt or some things like this.

It took like 35 mins, i was so desesperate that i uninstalled innerspace and ISBoxer, then reinstalled it, restarted the quick setup wizard ( things i did like 50 times ). Exported to Innerspace, it didn't work, i closed and reopened innerspace, i had the set, started it, noticed that the overlay thingy worked again, went in game, tried the assist. And ....
it worked, i have absolutely no idea why, it worked with everything by default.

Then i changed the hotkeys and ... it's still working.

I guess the problem was from either my game folder or the software folder but anyway, it works.

Thanks everyone for trying to solve this.
Previous

Return to World of Warcraft