FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Interact with target oddity.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Shigs

Post Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:23 am

Interact with target oddity.

I'm having an oddity with IWT between 2 different character pairs. I have a Pally/Priest pair where IWT works nicely, where if the priest is out of range it will click to move towards the target and then stop when I press the hotkey again and it's able to cast the spell. But I have a Warrior/Shaman pair where the shaman insists it must always be in melee range. I've blown away the configurations a few times, character profiles, blizzard configuration files, recreated isboxer for the Pally/Priest pair and works as before, where the priest won't move if the target is in range, but will click to move when it isn't. I then copy the character set, swap characters for the War/Shaman pairing and again have the behaviour where the shaman even when in range to cast the spell will immediately run into melee range and inevitably get stuck in a figure 8 pattern running around the mob.

I've copied over macros from the working toons and modified them with the appropriate spells etc.

Any ideas what is up? It's not like Isboxer should actually be detecting the difference in toon classes unless I tell it too manually.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:27 am

Re: Interact with target oddity.

Different classes act differently with IWT, and certain ranged classes move into range, whereas others do not. You'll have to set something up specific to handling that—most likely by breaking things up with Action Target Groups so that certain characters/classes do not receive the IWT command while pressing your DPS keys.

Return to World of Warcraft