FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problem with Master and also IWT

Moderator: MiRai

<<

decadentia1001

Post Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:21 am

Problem with Master and also IWT

Hello, I have a team in which I leveled 3x Hunter and 1x Priest to approximately 10, all worked well. Then I brought a Paladin into the mix and I've been having trouble. Just wondering if anything stands out, or what I can look at

Issues:

1. Master cannot use Shift-Alt-I to invite, but the rest of the party can

2. When in dungeons and trying to loot, using IWT(set to G) will bounce around targets and eventually one of my hunters will attack another mob. It will not stay what I am focused on

Notes:
-I have setup this team multiple times with the Quick Wizard, and even cleared everything I had in Isboxer multiple times
-I am using Jamba, and have been having a bit of issues with it as well keeping myself as the master in that as well
-Accounts are all in correct order, and have the Paladin as the first account and set as Master in the wizard
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:19 pm

Re: Problem with Master and also IWT

With your description it is almost like the ISBoxer Addon is either not enabled for your paladin, or is not being written out correctly. If it is not working after a Clear and rerun of the wizard though, then I think this might rule that out.

Do you have any overlapping character names, i.e. where one character has a name which is the beginning of another characters name? This does cause problems due to how WoW works. e.g. If you have a character named "Peter" and another character named "PetersTool", then it would give you grief.

Also, if you disable Jamba, does the problem stop? It would be better to work out where the problem is, and limiting the addons that might be the source will help with this.

And perhaps, show us your config.
<<

decadentia1001

Post Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 am

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to this.

In the end I figured out the looting/etc issue was a really dumb mistake, I had forgotten to map G to my master account for Interact with Target, by default it was set on "Last Hostile Target", wreaking all kinds of havoc.

As for the invite, I'm not sure what I did differently, but I cleared it again and it is working this time.

Thanks again
<<

redomegared

Post Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:58 am

maybe you had the keyboard repeater turned on?

Return to World of Warcraft