FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Any keybind from IB not working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Hansrutger

Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:08 pm

Any keybind from IB not working

I recently found out that ISBoxer has their own follow keybinds etc so I have not really noticed whether they worked before or not but it started when I found out about the interact with target function. I followed a youtube video about how to set it up and it didn't work but instead it shows the specialization panel. So I went through the troubleshooting video that was given in the description and my ISBoxer addon was indeed enabled so that was not the problem. Now I've tested multiple keybinds that I have noticed are listed in ISBoxer and I found out that they are not working either, at least not those under "Base Hotkeys". The keybind itself works fine in-game when testing it out individually client by client, also the functionality of interact with target works when Key Maps are off (but of course the characters do not run toward the target they interact with and must be closed). Also I cannot type the keybind in the chat anymore when Key Maps is on, seeing as it is bound. Any suggestions on what to try next and how to solve this issue, namely the fact that spec-panel pops up?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:39 pm

Re: Any keybind from IB not working

My immediate suspicion is that your character set is not using the WoW Macro method for your targeting method, which would explain everything you have described. But hard to know. You should share your config for a proper diagnosis.

However:
if that is the case, then the easy fix is to use the File -> Clear (this will clear your whole profile so if you have something you want to keep, then use File -> Save As first so you can go back to it), and then the Quick Setup Wizard (Wizards menu), to set up again, and left he defaults for the Targeting method.
The less easy fix is to check out your configuration for the virtual mapped keys and make sure they are setup as follows.
<<

Hansrutger

Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:26 pm

Clearing did not help (I recreated my team and deleted everything (checked every box available and clicked delete all)). Setting virtual mapped keys to what you have did not work.

http://pastebin.com/XVrALYD4
<<

Hansrutger

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:45 pm

I suppose no one actually found a solution to this then?
<<

bob

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:53 pm

Pretty sure this was corrected in IRC, but one of the main reasons that things didn't work, like IWT, was that it was not completely set up as per the instructions. The OP didn't set the Variable Keystrokes -> Interact With Target.
<<

Hansrutger

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:20 pm

So how does those instruction help if not even follow keybind is working (the default one)?

Edit: IRC as in the chat? No I was never invited to such event.
<<

bob

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Get a compatibility diagnostic of a game you have loaded with ISboxer/InnerSpace.

You can find this in the ISBoxer Toolkit help menu, under Diagnostics -> Compatibility diagnostic. Save it on http://pastebin.com and provide the link to it here.

And everyone is invited to the IRC chat. It is available from the Help menu in the ISBoxer Toolkit under ISBoxer Chat Room.
<<

Hansrutger

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:14 pm

The being "invited to IRC" was merely an expression, but good thing that's an option I suppose.

Here is the compatibility diagnostic: http://pastebin.com/RHJEFqdM
<<

bob

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Up to you on the order in which you do things, but I would try first by shutting down the following..

Overwolf
TeamViewer

And perhaps uninstalling AVAST (AV needs to be uninstalled to validly test).

Another thing is that you might want to try setting the 32bit option for Inner Space. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Inner_Space_bit_options
And finally for the ISBoxer Addon to generate correctly (and Follow and Assist to work), you will need to re-name your executable... http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:ISBoxer_Addon

Return to World of Warcraft