FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Shortcut Keys?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Hansrutger

Post Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Shortcut Keys?

I cannot be arsed creating yet another thread so I will go ahead and ask here: Is there any shortcut key for enabling/disabling broadcasting on/off? I've tried to set it up through the mapped key wizard but it doesn't seem to work. Is there any tutorial I have not found by searching on google yet? :s
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Re: Shortcut Keys?

Hansrutger wrote:I cannot be arsed creating yet another thread so I will go ahead and ask here

We ask that you create new topics/threads for new, unrelated questions, since it's unlikely that someone looking for the same information in this thread is not going to read one titled "WoW Freezes," and is why I broke this off into its own thread.

Hansrutger wrote:Is there any shortcut key for enabling/disabling broadcasting on/off? I've tried to set it up through the mapped key wizard but it doesn't seem to work.

You can change any and every Hotkey in ISBoxer, and the one you're looking for is located in Always On Key Map. Simply select the Toggle Broadcasting Mapped Key, and change the Hotkey for it in the lower right pane.

Hansrutger wrote:Is there any tutorial I have not found by searching on google yet? :s

It's difficult to answer this since we don't know what you've already read and/or watched, but there's an entire Wiki full of information (which is slowly being updated to ISB42), as well as my YouTube channel.
<<

Hansrutger

Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:21 pm

Re: Shortcut Keys?

Thank you, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3nwTDfy1Uw answered most of my concerns, cheers! Really good video, should be promoted more, perhaps by when adding a new character set and choosing a game it should recommend looking at the video if it's the first time selecting that game. Just a suggestion, really good explained nevertheless, thank you.

Return to World of Warcraft