FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Quick Setup Wizard problem

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Medvega

Post Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:30 am

Quick Setup Wizard problem

Hello,

I ve come through all steps in a Quick Setup Wizard for WoW including very nice video from Mirai https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3nwTDf ... u.be&t=737
However, when I enter the game, auto invite and assist/follow keys dont work. What do I miss?

http://pastebin.com/0bsDEWdw

I want to say that I have Alt Gr key, and I ve mentioned it in a Quick Setup Wizard. Nothing else has been changed.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:07 am

Re: Quick Setup Wizard problem

Either the launch method for your character set, which should be 1 of the 3 following options (preferable to use the frist one as it eliminates other issues).

1. Right click the Inner Space icon in the system tray, and find the Character Set listed under the ISBoxer Character Sets menu
  2. Right click the Character Set in the top pane in ISBoxer, and select Launch
  3. or, Create a desktop Launch shortcut. To do so, right click the Character Set in the top pane in ISBoxer, and select Create desktop Launch shortcut

Or you are on a Private Server, which comes under FAQ: Will this work on a private server. If this is the case, then don't use the WoW specific macro features for the Follow/Assist method.
<<

Medvega

Post Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:41 am

Re: Quick Setup Wizard problem

bob wrote:Either the launch method for your character set, which should be 1 of the 3 following options (preferable to use the frist one as it eliminates other issues).

1. Right click the Inner Space icon in the system tray, and find the Character Set listed under the ISBoxer Character Sets menu
  2. Right click the Character Set in the top pane in ISBoxer, and select Launch
  3. or, Create a desktop Launch shortcut. To do so, right click the Character Set in the top pane in ISBoxer, and select Create desktop Launch shortcut

Or you are on a Private Server, which comes under FAQ: Will this work on a private server. If this is the case, then don't use the WoW specific macro features for the Follow/Assist method.

Second. Thank you, it's solved my issue.

Return to World of Warcraft