FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

It works incorrectly

Moderator: MiRai

<<

tygrarius84

Post Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:22 am

It works incorrectly

https://i.imgur.com/hg6YavV.png
I know that when you click on these buttons should switch, but it does not happen. Switch only when pressing the buttons on the keyboard. It does not work, empty depression.
Also with Alt + F and Alt + A, nothing happens, the addon included, I read many times guide and nothing helps.
Please help. Bad English, use the Google translator.
Windows 10x64 PRO
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:59 am

Re: It works incorrectly

You might need to share your profile. Clicking on the buttons should work, although you should probably close the ISBoxer in game GUI too.
<<

tygrarius84

Post Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:19 am

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:11 am

Your ISBoxer Profile looks to be freshly generated by the Quick Setup Wizard. I'm just going to assume you've not made a bunch of changes to it, because I don't think the problem is in your profile.

Something appears to be wrong with your actual ISBoxer install, and I can say this just from a quick glance at the screenshot: The Inner Space GUI in your screenshot is not skinned. The title bar of the Toggles should be gray, not blue, and it should have a small ISBoxer icon on the left end of it.

I would start by making sure you don't have multiple Inner Space/ISBoxer folders. If you installed ISBoxer and Inner Space separately, that might be related -- note that the ISBoxer installer includes Inner Space, and installs both to the Inner Space folder. I don't usually tell anyone to reinstall ISBoxer to solve an issue, but I would probably clear out your IS/ISBoxer folder(s) and do a fresh install to solve this one easiest.
<<

tygrarius84

Post Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:02 am

Reinstalling helped. Thank

Return to World of Warcraft