FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer no longer starts Character sets

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mythickal

Post Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:12 am

ISBoxer no longer starts Character sets

First off: Amazing product! It has made WoW fun again and easier to level up kids accounts :)

Recent issue that has been getting worse and as of today not working at all:
Game has been randomly freezing different slots that required task manager end task and now it will not start any character sets. It just begins to open wow window and then crashes with no error before fully opening WoW and/or resizing it to the proper slot location. I can open individual WoW without ISBoxer and also with ISBoxer from "World of Warcraft" default, 64bit, DX11, etc single profiles. NO character sets OR slot sets will open.

Link to diagnostic report: http://pastebin.com/vh6u25aq

Please help! :D
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: ISBoxer no longer starts Character sets

At a quick glance, the only thing I can suggest is to shut down all of the processes in the background that aren't necessary to playing the game:

http://pastebin.com/raw/Kq5R1CpV

The Intel Graphics driver may also be affecting things, but I'm not entirely sure how to change that.
<<

mythickal

Post Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:05 pm

Thanks MiRai. Ill give it a try. I keep shutting everything down until I get it. Perhaps some software uspated that I dont know about and that's what started throwing ISBoxer off all of the sudden.

Ill update here if I eventually find out what the problem is thats not letting me enjoy my new obsession that is multiboxing.
<<

mythickal

Post Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:08 am

Nvidia drives updated and changed some settings in Nvidia GeForce Experience settings. Was running out of solutions so just reset to "factory settings" and voila... :D

Return to World of Warcraft