FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New multibox characters wont access realms (wow51900314)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Mightyhawks

Post Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:53 am

New multibox characters wont access realms (wow51900314)

I have many sets of teams setup in ISboxer and have never had an issue with logging in. Since last week, whenever I create a team with a character I have not previously used for multiboxing I get an error logging into wow realms (wow51900314). I sometime also get asked the security question "if im a robot". I can use any character my previous teams have used in any combination, but it still fails only on the new ones and also if I mix new and old characters. I can access all characters from normal blizzard logins.

Does anyone know if there is a setting in the character sets or elsewhere in ISboxer etc that needs changing to allow access. I have been unsuccessful so far in locating the issue as all settings look equal amongst new and old characters and it is only through Isboxer I have issues.

Google searches highlight this error for overall access to realms but i'm not having issues logging in normally through battlenet launcher.

Any help appreciated.

Mighty
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: New multibox characters wont access realms (wow51900314)

Mightyhawks wrote:Google searches highlight this error for overall access to realms but i'm not having issues logging in normally through battlenet launcher.

If you launch the game client directly without using the launcher, do you still have problems with these characters/accounts in question? If so, then the answer likely lies in your config.wtf file, which is where the PORTAL line assigns which region you're trying to log into.
<<

KenLeeZA

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:33 pm

Hi there,

I am struggling with the same problem, i have just tried to setup for the first time now and am not able to login to my new team.

has a work around been found for this problem?

Thanks
Ken
<<

Endor

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi,

Have you tried deactivating the key-maps?

Make sure these are both greyed out when you type in your password and email, and see if it works.

Endor
<<

KenLeeZA

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:20 pm

Endor wrote:Hi,

Make sure these are both greyed out when you type in your password and email, and see if it works.

Endor

Ok when they are both greyed out, it logs in no problem. but obviously one window at a time then.
<<

Endor

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:46 pm

KenLeeZA wrote:

Endor

Ok when they are both greyed out, it logs in no problem. but obviously one window at a time then.

Great!

So there is no real error there, just set it as in the image above with the right one green when you log in. Then toggle the right one off and the left one on when you're in-game.
<<

Endor

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Mightyhawks wrote:I have many sets of teams setup in ISboxer and have never had an issue with logging in. Since last week, whenever I create a team with a character I have not previously used for multiboxing I get an error logging into wow realms (wow51900314). I sometime also get asked the security question "if im a robot". I can use any character my previous teams have used in any combination, but it still fails only on the new ones and also if I mix new and old characters. I can access all characters from normal blizzard logins.

Does anyone know if there is a setting in the character sets or elsewhere in ISboxer etc that needs changing to allow access. I have been unsuccessful so far in locating the issue as all settings look equal amongst new and old characters and it is only through Isboxer I have issues.

Google searches highlight this error for overall access to realms but i'm not having issues logging in normally through battlenet launcher.

Any help appreciated.

Mighty

Don't worry about the "if I'm a robot" it will eventually go away.

Are you using different battle.net accounts for the new accounts?
<<

KenLeeZA

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:57 am

Endor wrote:
KenLeeZA wrote:

Endor

Great!

So there is no real error there, just set it as in the image above with the right one green when you log in. Then toggle the right one off and the left one on when you're in-game.

Does having the mobile authenticator app have an influence on logging in?
<<

Endor

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:38 am

KenLeeZA wrote:
Does having the mobile authenticator app have an influence on logging in?

It can have:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5288 ... ti-account

Return to World of Warcraft