FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Exported setting to Inner Space but i got no Addon

Moderator: MiRai

<<

eru

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:46 am

Exported setting to Inner Space but i got no Addon

Hello,

i used the setup wizzard, everything went fine, i did the export, it tells me it was a sucess, but the IsBoxer addon that should be on my addon list on wow isnt showing, i checked the addon directory and the program did not created the addon folder also.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:54 am

Re: Exported setting to Inner Space but i got no Addon

There are 3 requirements for this to work.

1. You need to have selected the game you are playing as World of Warcraft during the Quick Setup Wizard, or your characters need to have World of Warcraft as the game in the 3rd dropdown in the Character details in ISBoxer. The 3rd drop down is the one with the really big label "ISBoxer can provide additional features and apply fixes for certain games. Select your game in the box below for these features."
  2. Your character set/characters need to be assigned at least one macro set from the Game Helpers -> World of Warcraft. This is done automatically for you by the Quick Setup Wizard if you have selected WoW as your game.
  3. The Game/Game Profile configured in InnerSpace needs to be pointing at "World of Warcraft Launcher.exe", "wow.exe" or "wow-64.exe".
<<

eru

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:42 pm

The game launches ok, i can play both chars, but the are way out of sync, and when i try to alf-F to make them get together i get absolutely nothing happing
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:26 pm

eru wrote:The game launches ok, i can play both chars, but the are way out of sync, and when i try to alf-F to make them get together i get absolutely nothing happing

So, is this an entirely new issue, or are you still missing the ISBoxer add-on? If you figured out what you were doing wrong with the add-on then the topic of this thread has been addressed and is solved.

If this is a new issue, then I'm going to ask that you not create a mega-thread with several unrelated issues that do not pertain to the main topic at hand, as it helps no one who is searching the forum for answers.

However, since this could still be add-on related, then...
http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Quicker_Sta ... t_disabled (start at part 3, and move down the list)

Return to World of Warcraft