Isboxer will not export to inner space with WoW

Moderator: MiRai

<<

sarris2014

Post Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:03 am

Isboxer will not export to inner space with WoW

Isboxer Error.jpg
Isboxer Error.jpg (46.51 KiB) Viewed 5629 times
Having an isuue with creating and exporting character sets to inner space with WOW, have been Isboxer succesfully with Rift and had no problems at all, just tried to start using it with Wow, which i have dome previously without any problems however i keep getting the following error message and cannot seem to find a way around it. Need some help please. Isboxer Version: 41.11.1227.1 running on windows 7 platform
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:10 am

Re: Isboxer will not export to inner space with WoW

So what it is telling you is that the WOW Macro set, Quick Setup 41, which you will find under the Game Helpers node, has two macros, "/assist {FTL}" and "JambaMaster" (actually it probably has more, but..), and these two macros have the same key combination to trigger them. In this case CTRL+SHIFT+F12.

It also says "Fix it, so one of these macros does not use the same key combination as the other." although I'm adlibbing a bit there.
<<

sarris2014

Post Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:07 am

Ha stupid me, cured the problem, deleted isboxer and re installed, problem solved, dont know why i didnt think of that.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:09 am

Seems drastic.

Using the File Menu, and selecting the Clear option would have achieved pretty much the same result.

Return to World of Warcraft