FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Click action button

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Zurtoz

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:01 am

Click action button

In World of warcraft. I am a mouse clicker, when it comes to using spells n buttons. Where is there a tutorial to setup, where i can mouse click my action bars for it to broadcast to my slaves. I have it setup working so far, where i can press a key board key and it will send it to slaves. Thank you in advance!!! Happy new year :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:31 am

Re: Click action button

1. The Standard Menu by default is one you can place over the default 1 through = Action Bar. This is demonstrated in my wow walkthrough video on the WoW Quicker Start Guide

2. Additional Menus like this can be made pretty easily and this is demonstrated in this video ISBoxer 41 Menu Primer - Round robin, Character Set overrides, Extra Action Bar Menus
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:33 am

When you setup via the Quick Setup Wizard, there is an option for some overlay bars (the green boxes) that allow you to click on your action bars, and this will broadcast to other clients.

menu.png
menu.png (57.21 KiB) Viewed 6956 times

If you chose not to have this during the wizard, then you wont have this one to start with (although it may still be configured in ISBoxer), but these are basically a Menu in ISBoxer. This particular one is called the Standard Menu.
This video will provide some detail about menus, and how to copy them and add new ones and provide you links to the WIKI and other menu config videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... PrShk25xpQ
<<

Zurtoz

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:54 am

Ok i see now. The menu that the wizard created, is wider than my action bar ingame, how do i re-size it?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:58 am

That's in one of the videos linked. But here's a link to the specific time point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_xAyfEQ ... e&t=10m35s

Return to World of Warcraft