FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Multi Box Healing Issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Ajhc

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:17 am

Multi Box Healing Issue

Hello guys, I'm relatively new to this whole multiboxing scene, I seem to have a problem with video fxing my healing box to my main, its so blurry and offset i cannot find a way to correct this issue any help would be greatly appreciated.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:37 am

Re: Multi Box Healing Issue

<<

Ajhc

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:43 am

MiRai wrote:http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#Why_does_my_Video_FX_view_show_up_pixellated.2Flow_resolution.2Flow_quality.3F

You need to create a special Window Layout to accommodate VFX.

Thanks! i corrected the bluffyness issue now i cannot for the life of me figure out how to adjust it so I have screens on the bottom showing my characters instead of just 1 full screen window.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:49 am

This post by Alge takes you through configuring VideoFX to replicate the "mini views" of ISboxer, so you can then use unpixelated video FX's (see the Character Switching section).

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3695

Also, you need to make sure the Region of the window layout that the dxnothing is in is in a separate Swap Group in the window layout, so that is does not try and size itself to the same resolution as your main view. You want the DXNothing region to not be scaled, which it will not be if it is in it's own swap group.

Return to World of Warcraft