FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Join us in Dual-Boxing.com's official WoW Guilds!

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:36 am

Join us in Dual-Boxing.com's official WoW Guilds!

Cross-posted from the original thread on dual-boxing.com: Dual-Boxing.com's "Multiboxer" Guilds looking for more!

As recently discussed in Dual-Boxing.com's WoW General forum thread Help me choose a realm to prepare for WoD + community events, we have officially chosen two servers in the same Cross-Realm Zone (CRZ) block to host both an Alliance guild and a Horde guild called Multiboxer.

Our Alliance guild is on Sargeras, and our Horde guild is on Bleeding Hollow.
Here is the current list of US Realms connected to these two:
Sargeras
Illidan
Bleeding Hollow
Arthas
Black Dragonflight/Gul'dan/Skullcrusher
Auchidoun/Cho'gall/Laughing Skull
Azgalor/Azshara/Destromath/Thunderlord
Deathwing/Executus/Kalecgos/Shattered Halls
Blackwing Lair/Dethecus/Detheroc/Haomarush/Lethon/Shadowmoon
Alterac Mountains/Balnazzar/Gorgonnash/The Forgotten Coast/Warsong
Agamaggon/Archimonde/Jadenar/The Underbog
Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Burning Legion

We will welcome guild members from any of these realms, so if you already have a team on any of them, feel free to join in! For people making new teams, we would ultimately prefer you join us on our home realms, but will leave that up to you. Just remember that some areas in the game, and some content, will not work with CRZ. But for the most part, anyone on this CRZ block should be able to participate in our community events.

When you're ready to join in, please make a new thread in the guild forum ( http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/64-US-PvP-(H)-Bleeding-Hollow-(A)-Sargeras-Multiboxer ) , tag the thread with Alliance or Horde prefix, give the names of the toons on your team, and we'll get you hooked up. Pretty please just multiboxing teams, your solo "mains" should be in another guild and not tagged as <Multiboxer>

Guild members will get a special badge on the Dual-Boxing.com forums that shows up next to your posts -- one for the Horde guild and one for the Alliance guild. You can join both guilds with different teams and get both badges if you want. All the cool kids are doing it, so you totally won't look cool on the forums without at least one of these two badges! We'll also have badges for participating in community events down the road. (p.s. LF graphic designer to make a few badges, though I need other stuff done too)

To get things rolling, I've transferred my level 80 Shaman team onto Bleeding Hollow and I'll be levelling them up. I also have DK teams started on both sides, but I'll probably generally play a mixed team. MiRai will be RAFing it up sometime soon, after he gets situated in his new place, but in the meantime he's levelling up a solo toon on the Sargeras side (not tagged as <Multiboxer>). Both MiRai and I will have teams on both sides though.

There's fun to be had, join us!
<<

emitchell109

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:47 am

Re: Join us in Dual-Boxing.com's official WoW Guilds!

Hey, how is this guild working out? I have an alt on BH Horde side. Was looking to start up a new multi tank/heals pair.
Always fun to surround yourself with like minded and style players.

Started off with Hotkeynet, upgrade to isBoxer.
Feels like a lil bit of a learning curve "sounds weird to admit too, seeing that boxer is more laid out and interactive ish verse the script coding that is hotkey. lol

But so far so good.
Love all the help/tips/vids/support.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:54 am

The BH side is a bit slim, more people are in the Sargeras guild. Personally my play time is currently limited by an ISBoxer 2 development push, but I will be playing more as that comes to a head, especially since copious amounts of alpha/beta testing are required ;)
<<

emitchell109

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:58 am

So your telling me I may be rolling alliance then. haha
Perhaps a set of both.

Thank you for the quick reply!
GL on that beta testing!
<<

fireymerlin

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:08 pm

Post on Dual-boxing as well.
I just created a 5 man Horde Team on Bleeding Hollow. I'd like to join the multiboxing guild. First toon is "iheal".
<<

fireymerlin

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:15 pm

Just created a 5 man alliance team on Sageras: Meone, Metwoo, methree, mefour, mefive
<<

emitchell109

Post Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:56 pm

Ditto, I am rocking a dualbox pair.
Heals Pessimistyk dPriest
Tank Optimistyk gDruid

I keep spaming for multiboxer in the /who
But no1 is online.

Looking for that invite. :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:51 pm

It's very difficult to coordinate invites via forum posts. The dual-boxing.com thread was updated to say to come to the #dual-boxing chat room or you can come to the ISBoxer Chat Room to find me or MiRai for invites. I'll have to edit this thread as well ;)
<<

emitchell109

Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:52 am

Noted!
Also, level 42 already! As I learn and tinker with this boxer software I get mo-better. YES, mo-better is a word. Look it up!
<<

mtp1032

Post Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:29 pm

Hi all,

I've been multiboxing for quite awhile - over 5 years now - but have never been allied with a MB guild. So, I've decided to roll a new dual boxer team (healer + hunter) and would appreciate a recommendation for a realm/guild. I prefer alliance and PVE.

Cheers,
Next

Return to World of Warcraft