FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

No fake mouse cursors

Moderator: MiRai

<<

purezombie

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:14 am

No fake mouse cursors

Hello.

I multiboxed long ago with isboxer. All worked fine at that time, but today I have a seriously annoying problem.

The fake mouse cursors, wont show up on the slave windows :(. I have activated it in the "Repeater Profiles", but the cursors is invisible.

I can press stuff on the slave windows, but I cannot see the mouse. Everything seems to work expect those fake mouses.

I use windows 8.1, and have a feeling it could be the cause of the problem?.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:43 am

Re: No fake mouse cursors

I use windows 8.1, and have a feeling it could be the cause of the problem?.

No. There are no issues like this that you would experience just because you're using Windows 8.1.

If it's an ISBoxer setting, then it's probably the "Fake cursor color" option that's right beneath the check box. Click on the color box and see what it's set to. If the Alpha # is low enough, then the cursor can technically display but be invisible or mostly transparent. The default for the fake cursor color is FFFFFFFF (255 in all 4 boxes)

If it's not that, then there's a) video drivers (check for updates) and b) wow settings. You can try changing the windowed mode setting in the game -- i.e. if the game is set to fullscreen mode, try changing it to windowed mode and see if it makes a difference.
<<

purezombie

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:13 am

Thx for answer.

I tried to change the "fake cursor color", but to no use.

Allso tried windows mode, or full screen settings, but did not help either.

I'm using two screens. Laptop screen, and a monitor, but I dont think that could have a reason for not working?.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:41 am

Yes, multiple monitors may be related.

You can also try switching between DirectX 9 and 11 in the game. There's a drop-down box for this in the in-game options screen under Advanced.

Return to World of Warcraft