FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can We Box in BG's now?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mikestewart395

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Can We Box in BG's now?

I retired my accounts when Blizzard didn't allow follow in the BG's anymore. Fun factor hit zero over night. I played since week one of Vanilla, but enough. So I detached myself from wow and everything in it. Sitting at work now I'm cruising youtube and see a lot of Arena vids that are new. Are we able to Box in PVP again? If so it's time to mass res my accounts.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Can We Box in BG's now?

Follow is still disabled in BG's. There are people who multibox BG's using Click-to-Move and/or Interact with Target

They do allow follow in Arenas
<<

mikestewart395

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:31 pm

Come to think of it the video's were Arena. Ok thanks. God I wish Blizz would just leave it alone. Literally hundreds of hours over the years in BG's having fun. All gone.
<<

WaitWhat

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:49 pm

Figured I'd ask this here instead of making a new thread.

Is it offically confirmed that come the patch this month or WoD Exp that BG's are gonna have /follow back in since connections are being limited to 3 per account/ip or something?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:22 pm

WaitWhat wrote:Figured I'd ask this here instead of making a new thread.

Is it offically confirmed that come the patch this month or WoD Exp that BG's are gonna have /follow back in since connections are being limited to 3 per account/ip or something?

No, Blizzard has not made any statements publicly or leaked internally about bringing follow back to random or rated battlegrounds. When follow was removed, Blizzard stated that they removed it to help weed out some bots. If Blizzard was to reinstate follow in the areas that it had been removed, they would be going back on their word about wanting to remove bots.

The limit on BNet accounts is believed to only be in place because of BattleNet Balance and will not be limiting players to how many accounts they can play; but regardless, even if there was a limit of 3 BNet accounts, you could still have 24 in-game accounts.

You can assume that follow will never be returning to random or rated battlegrounds any time in the future.

Return to World of Warcraft