<<

SummerFromGullets

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:47 pm

Don't see numbers

Hi there
have problem with entering password
isboxer doesn't copy the numbers from it
but when i use shift+12345 it copies like !@#$% etc
so what should i do to right copy my pass with numbers?
already tried with black/white list
may be this is because i have short iMac keyboard ?and that's why isboxer doesn't see numbers?
looking for help ,thanks alot.
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Re: Don't see numbers

Shift-Alt-M to turn off Key Maps.
<<

SummerFromGullets

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:08 pm

firescue17 wrote:Shift-Alt-M to turn off Key Maps.

tried
doesnt work
i have see the STANDART panel but it's empty
i click numbers on keyboard and i see click on this panel (looks like panel of numbers?)
anyway doesn't work(
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Share your profile.
<<

SummerFromGullets

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:50 pm

MiRai wrote:Share your profile.

like this?
http://www.privatepaste.com/7d7b0b3524
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Alright, your profile is bone stock and you haven't changed anything. So, I guess I'm not entirely sure what the issue is then. You say you're having trouble copying your password? Where are you trying to copy your password from? Can you not just enter your password by typing the with the keys on the keyboard? As firescue17 said, Shift+Alt+M is going to toggle your Key Maps off (or on) which are responsible for any password conflicts.

As for the Standard Menu you mention, it's not going to do much of anything until you're in game, and it's just there to provide visual feedback. ISBoxer's Wizard sets up 1 through = on your keyboard to broadcast with an added assist.

http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Quick_Start_Guide
<<

SummerFromGullets

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:22 pm

MiRai wrote:Alright, your profile is bone stock and you haven't changed anything. So, I guess I'm not entirely sure what the issue is then. You say you're having trouble copying your password? Where are you trying to copy your password from? Can you not just enter your password by typing the with the keys on the keyboard? As firescue17 said, Shift+Alt+M is going to toggle your Key Maps off (or on) which are responsible for any password conflicts.

As for the Standard Menu you mention, it's not going to do much of anything until you're in game, and it's just there to provide visual feedback. ISBoxer's Wizard sets up 1 through = on your keyboard to broadcast with an added assist.

Ok just for example my password like : password12345
So when i write this i can write only letters in password menu but when i trying write 12345 nothing happens,
When i use shift+alt+m as said firescue17 nothing happens too,i can write letters but not the numbers(
That's why i thing it's because of my keyboard(( from imac,can it be? :?
Never encountered with problem like this when have used another multiboxing prog,may be this because i haven't numlock key on keyboard?
Looking for help,thanks.
<<

Starraven

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:33 pm

SummerFromGullets wrote:
MiRai wrote:Alright, your profile is bone stock and you haven't changed anything. So, I guess I'm not entirely sure what the issue is then. You say you're having trouble copying your password? Where are you trying to copy your password from? Can you not just enter your password by typing the with the keys on the keyboard? As firescue17 said, Shift+Alt+M is going to toggle your Key Maps off (or on) which are responsible for any password conflicts.

So when i write this i can write only letters in password menu but when i trying write 12345 nothing happens,
When i use shift+alt+m as said firescue17 nothing happens too,i can write letters but not the numbers(
Never encountered with problem like this when have used another multiboxing prog,may be this because i haven't numlock key on keyboard?
Looking for help,thanks.

I have that same issue, happens when I try to broadcast to all 5 clients at the same time. What I do when I come to the numbers part is just use the numpad, works for me every time that way.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:37 pm

If Shift+Alt+M is not disabling the default Key Maps, then it may be a locale issue. If you've got your OS set to a different region than what WoW is set to that could cause a conflict. I don't know the details on that, so you might have to wait for Lax to respond.
<<

SummerFromGullets

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:45 am

Starraven wrote:
SummerFromGullets wrote:

Looking for help,thanks.

I have that same issue, happens when I try to broadcast to all 5 clients at the same time. What I do when I come to the numbers part is just use the numpad, works for me every time that way.

That's good but i say i haven't numpad panel at my keyboard((
MiRai wrote:If Shift+Alt+M is not disabling the default Key Maps, then it may be a locale issue. If you've got your OS set to a different region than what WoW is set to that could cause a conflict. I don't know the details on that, so you might have to wait for Lax to respond.

What you mean at word REGION?path to WoW?
C:\My Files\wow\World of Warcraft and i have changed path to it in the inner space too..so idk what to do(

p.s. right now just reinstall all programms and IT"S WORKING! but it doesn't copy numbers at all my games client( only in main window

Return to World of Warcraft